Boyfriend's for one night 3

Alex nodded eagerly. "Why not. You coming too Scott?"
I smiled and took Mitchs hand as we went to the dance floor. The little boy was dancing as soon as we got there. Well, he killed it. Alex stared at my boy as well and I decided to give him a little show so mabey he would get that neither I or Mitch were interested. My hands firmly grabbed the brunettes hips from behind and we began to move in sync with the music. His back rubbed against my chest and his head tilted back resting on my shoulder while the next song was starting. I looked down at his beautiful face, his closed eyes, his semi parted lips and the thin layer of sweat on his forehead. This one was a slower song and so he turned around, one hand on my neck the other laying gentle on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him as well and nuzzled my face into his neck smelling his sweet scent. It was intoxicating. At that point I let all my good best friends manners fade. One look into his deep brown eyes and it was helpless. We were both more than tipsy and Mitchs genuinely smile broke the thin ice we were walking on. He licked his lips and I suddenly leaned in touching them. But before I could regret my decision he opened his mouth and let his tongue dart out. I crashed his lips onto mine, this time not very patient. There was no Alex anymore. No drunk people. No house party. Just Mitch and I. Our mouths. Our tongues. His hands. His ass. His body pressing against me. When we broke the kiss for air Mitch just smiled up to me with swollen lips like nothing had happened and continued dancing. My cheeks were probably flushed  and my heart still beating fast. I couldn't move a muscle and I felt like I needed more air and space. So I rushed out of the house into the garden. Suddenly I could breath normally again. It seemed as if it was the first time this day. Being with Mitch is breathtaking.
"Well that explained a lot." Someone said from behind me.
Oh it was Alex again.
"Huh? Yeah...I mean..."
"It's okey, I'm happy for you two. Really. I think I always knew it...somehow." He laughed awkwardly.
I looked at him, confused.
"You two always had like a sexual tension between you.", he explained.
I just nodded. He was probably right but couldn't even follow his words any longer. Mabey it was the alcohol, mabey Mitch. I wanted so bad to go inside again and finish what we started. After all he was my boyfriend for this night. I should look after him, shouldn't I? Or mabey I was just searching for excuses to accidentally touch him. Everywhere. Fuck, I should rather avoiding him than searching for him. I was kinda scared I would loose control again and ruin our friendship. And on top of all that I couldn't decide whether I was relieved that he didn't cared much about the kiss or if I was disappointed...