I'm here because of you 2

It was almost midnight as Mitch stepped in the kitchen, Scott following close behind...

I put the dishes in the sink when I felt Scott behind me, his hot breath in my neck. "What do you want from me?", I whispered still facing the plates, too afraid to turn around. He said nothing, just moving closer and closer till I was pressed against the counter. "Do you feel what you do to me?" He asked and I could tell by his voice that he was grinning. Oh yes I could feel his huge bulge against my ass and it wasn't helpful to my little problem down there at all. I sighed frustrated. "What I do to you? I did nothing! You were the one who..." I couldn't even finish my sentence because he spun me around quickly and laid a finger on my mouth. "Calm down. You liked it, didn't you?"
I shook my head self-consciously and looked down at my hands. I was embarrassed. I' ve just met Scott again and was already fatally attracted to him. But it seems like the feeling is mutual. He's just playing with you Mitch! My mind tried to remember me. "That wasn't really convincing, Mitch." Scott murmured with a husky voice. I closed my eyes, I didn't want to resist anymore. I couldn't resist anymore. I felt his lips on my neck, his hands slid down my sides to grab my but and lift me up on the counter. "Fuh...ck", I moaned when he sucked at the sensitive skin above my collar. I felt dizzy and I couldn't think straight anymore. Ha! As if I had ever thought straight.
"The things I could do to you...", the blonde whispered into my ear. My breath hitched. "Please..."
I wasn't sure if I wanted him to stop or continue.
He pressed his hips against me and finally I let my hands grap his fluffy hair. Oh yes! I definitely wanted him...so bad. But when I heard someone move in the living room I shoved Scott away quickly. What if Kirstie found out? I'm such a good friend, wow. "What's wrong?"
Scott tried to touch me again, a mischievous smirk on his face. "No!", I hissed, "...what about Kirstie?!" I nodded towards the door.
His grin got wider. "That's making it just more exciting." My jaw dropped startled. "You asshole! I swear if you'll hurt her..." He laughed akwardly but I noticed how guilty flashed over his face before he walked away. He's... he's...I don't fucking know. I walked into my room. Shutting the door and currently looked down at my 'little' problem. That was all his fault! Why had he done that anyway? I was curled up in bed beneath my blanket, stalking hot guys on twitter when my door slowly cracked open. I switched off the lights and pretended to be asleep. Footsteps were coming towards the bed and felt someone sitting next to me. My lips were slightly parted and I tried to steady my breath even though curiosity was kiling me. "Good night, Mitchie.", Scott wispered in my ear and placed a kiss on my exposed collarbone. I shifted a bit but he didn't noticed what his words were doing to me. "See ya tomorrow. "
And he was gone.
Tomorrow?
What was that supposed to mean?

***

"Ahhh Mitch...", he moaned when I took him deeper into my mouth. His hands grabbed my hair and he pulled almost painfully at it, but oh she liked it.
"MITCH!"
His voice got louder and louder and I knew he was close. "Not yet Scotty." I said as I released him to catch my breath. "I wanna play with you a lil bit more." I grinned and licked my lips.
I went for his shirt next but suddenly it was cold around me and Scott's voice turned into an annoying female one. Kirstie. I was lying in my bed. Oh fuck no...This has felt so...real! But it happened to be a dream, calm your tits queen!
I was scared to open my eyes but that girl couldn't shut up. I tried to relax, which was hard with a throbbing cock in your pants, and rolled over to look at Kirst standing beside my bed. "Whats the matter?", I groaned and tried to grab my blanket, which Kirstin had tossed away. " It's almost 2 pm...you should get your ass up! I'm leaving in half an hour so you better hurry up so we can eat the leftovers from yesterday!" I sighed, pictures of the previous day flashed through my mind and I felt so guilty again. I forced myself to nod so she would get outta here and I could get a very urgently needed cold shower. She went with a quick "10 minutes!" and I asked me how she could be so calm, did she not noticed Scotts oddly behaviour? Wait...she said she would go out after eating... Scott was dating her again today after what had happened yesterday? Asshole!

***

After I'd  finished eating with Kirstie, she  said her goodbye and was out within a few minutes. And I hadn't even the balls to ask her if she was meeting Scott. I had been to afraid to know the truth. I stared almost 15 minutes at the wall until I finally got up and started to clean up the mess from yesterday as suddenly someone knocked at the door. I bet it's  Kirst again... maybe she forgot something. I threw the door open and the first thing that came to my sight was a single rose. But the more interesting detail was the guy who held this flower. It was Scott. "Wow, so romantic!", I said sarcastically, "But Kirstin isn't here. So bye Scott." I wanted to shut the door in his stupid attractive face so badly but he stopped me by squeezing his foot between the door and the door frame. "What do you want?", I snapped at him before opening the door again. "I know that Kirst isn't here, that was my idea actually. I mean Kirstie and Jeremy are perfect for eachother."  I frowned and stepped aside and let the blonde pass. "Sit down and explain.", I ordered and pointed towards the couch. "I'm here because of you. Kirstie is out with a friend of mine, Jeremy. Don't worry he's a good guy."   "Yeah, just like you...", I snarled but let him continue, "I...Mitch you have to belive me... I know I was an asshole to you yesterday and back in High School too. I'm sorry, I really am but I want another Chance.", he took a deep breath, "I want to get to know you and I want you to get to know me! Could you do that for me, Mitchy?"