Modelling

Your POV:
I was in a daze, staring at the arena, a black expression on my face. "Wish me luck Y/n~chan!" Mira calls as she walks down to the stadium arena. I nod and wave her off with a grin.

I'm brought back to reality after seeing what they were doing. "MODELLING?!" Gajeel croaks in horror. I nod gravely and turn back to the 'battle', I pull Eclipse close to my chest. "Get down there Y/n!" Mavis smiles, throwing me a black bikini. "Aha noooo way." I laugh nervously.

"GO!" Mavis yells demandingly, completely out of character. I raise my hands in defeat. "Ok ok!" I slip it on and jump down into the arena, striking a cute pose. "Woah! Y/n L/n of Fairy Tail B whisks the audiences breath away!" I go tinted pink and then change into each individual costume. "Wedding Dresses!"

The commentator barks and suddenly I'm in a beautiful flowing dress.

1.

2

2.

I look around seeing everyone pair up

I look around seeing everyone pair up. I shake nervously, holding my right hand in my left. "May I?" Sting asks, holding his hand out. I nod slightly. "Y/n... you look-" Sting's cut off by Natsu kicking him in the gut. "STAY WITH YOUR OWN TEAM!" He yells hotly. He takes my left hand. "He's so annoying I swear Y/n I-" once again, my partner is cut off by someone kicking him.

"Outta my way Pyro!" Gray yells angrily, him and Natsu clash heads. "Make me Ice Freak!" Natsu grumbles. "They aren't very civilised are they?" I hear someone say. I turn around to see Rogue. "Uh yeh." I sweatdrop as Sting joins the argument. "Wanna go with me?" He asks kindly. "Yeh please." I thank.

We stand next to each other smiling at everyone.

"Wow! Mum, LOOK! I wanna have a boyfriend like that when I grow up!" I hear a little girl say.

"They're a cute couple." A woman comments from the crowd.

"She's very pretty, I wonder how a guy like that got her?" A man says.

"Alright back to.." the commentator looks up, horror filling his eyes. I look up on the statue and laugh. There she is, Lamia Scale's master. "I'll show all of you!" The old woman cackles, jumping down revealing a swim suit that looked a bit too revealing for her. All excitement faded and we all sweat dropped.

"Well! I'm heading back." I announce laughing, hitching up my dress and leaving. "Bye Y/n!" The twin dragon slayers call. "See ya guys!" I smirk, climbing the stairs to my stand. I watch as Mira takes the bet ,and easily claims victory with her Satan Soul. "See you in your birthday suit Jenny." She laughs sweetly before heading back to our stand. "This has only just begun, AND IM EXHAUSTED!" I cry out.

An~ Short but sweet! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a vote (optional) and a comment (cause I love them!) baii <3