Second part date

Louis pov

We just were done lasergaming and I was driving to the restaurant where we will gonna eat. We were just listening to some music until Cloë started to ask where we were going.

"Louis"

"Yes" I smiled.

"Where aaare we going" she asked

"not telling you" I said laughing

"Now but I wanna know" she pouted

She's so cute when she pout but I dont think she notice.

"Still not telling you" I said

I heard her sigh and luckily she kept quiet.

I kept driving and hoped she will like the restaurant I planned. It was an Italian restaurant because in our earlier days she loved that kind of food.

Soon we were there, so I told her. She inmediatly looked outside.

"We are eating italian?" she asked surprised

"Yes, but if you dont like it I can find a different restaurant to eat no pro-" I rambled before she cut me off.

"Lou I love it" she assured me and stepped out the car. I sighed in relief and followed her. When we were walking to the entrance I shyly took her hand and looked to her if she was alright with this. When I saw her smile and blush a bit I know it was good. We walked inside to the lady behind the counter.

"Hello, I made a reservation on the name Tomlinson?" I said carefully, I mean you never know it with some people

The girl looked up and I saw that she recognised me shit now could two things happen one she would scream or two she would play it cool. Luckily it was the second option.

"Oh yes I see the private room, please follow me" she said blushing.

Cloë and I followed her until we reached the room. I held a chair back for Cloë and she sat down thanking me. After I sat too we ordered our food I a pizza and Cloë spaghetti. The waitress who brought us here to walked away and we started talking a bit. We were luckily not tensed too much cause first date and stuff and it was fun. Soon the food arrived and we started eating.

Once we finished the plate I asked her "Do you want dessert?"

"no I'm full" she shaked her head.

"Okay, I will ask for the bill and then we can go" I said her.

Soon someone arrived with the  bill and I paid for our dinner. Then I took her coat of her chair so she could put it on and we walked away our hand interwined.

"Okay there is one more thing we gonna do" I said smiling

"But Louis it's dark?" she said shy

"That doesn't me we can't do anything" I said and held open the car for her. Luckily she stepped inside and I drove us to the hills where we will go starwatching.

Soon we arrived and I opened the door for her after stepping out of the car myself. She nervously took my hand and followed me.

"hey relax we're not gonna do something weird or scary" I assured her "You will like it very much" at leats I hoped so.

"Okay" she said and smiled to me "I'm curious"

Soon we arrived at the bench where I decided we had the perfect few to watch the sky and the stars.

"I thought it would be nice to watch to the stars together" I said nervously

She gasped and then hugged me tightly "thank you so much I love it" I smiled and hugged her back.

"come on let's sit down otherwise we won't see the stars" and that's what we did we sat down and watch to the stars for a hour of 2.

"Look there is a dog" she pointed

I looked up "no it's a frog you see"

She laughed but nodded.

After a few more minutes of starwatching she asked "Should we go now I'm getting cold"

"yeah sure is good, I had fun" and took her with me to the car. Soon we arrived back to our houses and I walked Cloë to her door.

"I had a lovely time Cloë" I said

"Me too" she smiled and I just couldn't help myself. I carefully leaned in and kissed her on the lips. First she froze and I wanted to pull back because I didn't want to ruin it, but then she kissed back an dit was like heaven. Just the two of us together blocking the rest of the world out. But because of need of her I had to pull back and did this shyly. She looked up cheeks red.

"I-I" I began but she cutted me off.

"I love you too Louis, always did and always will"

I smiled widely "I love you more"

"Keep dreaming popstar, I love you" she said back.

"Oh shut it" and I kissed her again.

It didn't matter who of us loved the other the most. The important part was that we're together and in love.