Work

Cloë POV.

BEEP BEEP! I groaned when I turned around to turn off the alarm. I pushed myself up from my lovely pillows and decided to take a quik shower before going to work. I stepped out of bed and went to the bathroom. No one else was awake yet but what do you expect at 6 am? Right, I took a towel and showered quik. After this I put on my workoutfit. A little black dress that's tight above and wide under. Around my waist I tied a white apron. Now only my black heels and I was ready for work.

When I arrived at work, I clocked myself in and started to clean the place since the place was open from 7.30 am. Oh shit I totally forgot to tell you who I am and that kinda stuff. Well first things first, my name is Cloë, I'm 22 years old and I work in a restaurant/backery. Later I will tell more about myself.

Ring, the first costumer is arrived. I quikly stood ready behind the counter.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"I would like a black coffee and 1 sandwich."

"Alright that will be 2.95 euro. Do you want to bring it own or eat it here?"

"I will eat it here." He said while giving me the money.

I nodded. "Alright take a seat I will bring it to you."

He walked away and took a seat. I prepared the coffee and sandwich and brought it to him.

"Could you please put on some music?"

I nodded. Stupid me I had to turn on the radio before opening. It was one of the rules. When I turned on the radio Fast car was just finished.

"And then now THE BIGGEST BOYBAND OF THE WORLD with there hitsong ~What makes you beautiful. Here is one direction!"

When the little radioman thingy pronounced that I froze. I fcking hate one direction. They are all arrogant boys and Louis is the worst. We used to be friends but once he was in that band he left me behind and changed his phonenumber. Altough our houses are still in the same street, we don't have contact anymore.

Because I didn't want to hear this song, I walked behind and decided to clean there a little bit.

The rest of the day I was very busy with helping customers. Thank god there were no more one direction songs on the radio. So the rest of the day ended problemless.

It's now 9 pm and I'm going back home. Once I was home I checked my bankaccount because today I should been paid, and yes I'm 80 euro richer. Which I can put aside because I have to pay off my study which cost 25000 euro. It was more but I paid off a quarter. I decided to take a look if I could get another job, but my plan was interrupted by my mum yelling "your father and I are going to visit your grandmother, we will be back tommorrow."

"Okay" I yelled back "have fun!"

The next 2 hours I spended searching for jobs and eating ice cream. I love icecream you can wake me up for that any time. But when I saw it was 11pm, I decided to go to bed because I had to work tommorrow. So that's what I did and I slept really quik.