Please

Louis pov.

I saw Cloë today, but it was kinda a shock that she was so angry at me. I wanted to keep contact with her but I had to change my number because of fans.

Once I was home, I gave the coffee, muffins and stuff to everyone. I just wanted to start eating, but my mother called me.

"Modest! called" she said "you have to go to a gala and you have to bring a date. They called the other boys too it's in 4 days."

I sighed, but thanked my mum for telling me. Then I had a great idea. I could bring Cloë as my date to make up for all the years of no contact. Yes I will do that.

Once I decided that I put on some more chicer clothes. I put on instead of a sweater and sweatpant a black skinny yeans and a striped shirt on and my addidas shoes.

I went downstairs and screamed "I'M GOING TO THE MALL"

And went outdoors. I drove myself to the mall. Once I was there, I searched for a flowershop. I mean if I'm gonna ask Cloë to be my date it's better to do it the right way because she was kinda angry.

Soon I found one and went inside. Luckily only the cashier was here so I didn't have to run for my life. I looked around for a nice bouquet. It was one with red and white roses and some other flowers. I went to the counter to pay. Soon I stood there I saw the cashier was a boy so that was no trouble. I handed him the flowers.

"Good choice that's 15 euro" he said.

I handed him the money and took the flowers back. Just as I wanted to leave he asked me "aren't you a member of that boyband one direction?"

"Yes I'm Louis, Would you like a signature for a friend or something?"

"Yes please for my girlfriend she's a huge fan"

"Alright what's her name and do you have paper and a pencil for me?"

He gave me the pencil and paper and said "her name is Anna"

I nodded and wrote down

Dear Anna

You're the best. We thank our succes to incredible fans like you!

Love you

Louis

I handed the note back to the cashier and walked outside.

I went back to the car and drove home. I decided to go right away to Cloës house because otherwise I would be too scared.

I rang the bell and the door opened. It was her mother.

"Hello louis didn't she you for a long time"

"Yeah that's right. Could you call Cloë down here? I have something to ask her."

"Yeah one moment I will send her down. Good luck" with that words her mother left.

Now I was even more nervous. I heard footstepps coming down and then I saw here.

Before I could even stop myself I heard myself say

"Will you be my date for the gala?"