WHAT

Cloë POV

I was just listening music in my room and chatting with Tom when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said.

Once I said that my mother came inside. "There is someone at the door for you" and she went back out of my room.

I chatted to Tom that I will be back soon but there was someone for me. I put on my fluffy socks and went downstairs. The door was still open and I was kinda curious who it was. Once I was completely down and at the door I saw it was Louis. What the f*ck does he here? I thought by myself. Before I could say another word I heard him burst out "Will you be my date for the gala?" He even bought flowers I saw. He had that adorable nervous look that he also had when we were friends.

"Ehmmm I really don't know what to say Louis why should I go to a gala with you? You broke contact for 2-3 years! Even changed your phone number. Why should I go with you then? Not to forget infront of all the paparazzi"

A sad look was on his face now.

"Please Cloë I just want to say sorry this way for all this years. Yes I had a different phone number but that was because of the fans. Please give me a change. For the old times. What else can I do?" he said.

After this words I had to think. Did I want to go? Yes. Was it because I wanted my friend back? Definitely.

"Okay I will go with you but I need a dress you know I don't have those things myself. And the other question when is it?"

After this words he looked so happy and I know I forgave him to fast, but he was my friend, my best friend.

"It is next Saturday and of course I will buy a dress with you and all the other stuff" he answered.

Shit I thought, I had to work then and I needed the money. I told him this.

"How much do you still have to pay off for your study?" He asked.

"25000 euro but it doesn't earn much at the restaurant so I need every shift" I said.

"I will give you the money as make up for all these years" he said.

My mouth felt open in shock. He wanted to pay me this.

"Are you sure?" I asked "it's a lot of money"

"Definitely" he said "you just go to the gala with me for old times and I will pay the rest of your study because I don't want you to have such worries"

"This is not a little thing you ask me Louis"

"I know it's 25000" he replied "but I want it to pay for you so please"

"All right" I said "When will we go shopping?"

"What about tomorrow?" he asked.

"Is good by me, see you then and thanks for the beautiful flowers"

"Wait! I have to give you my phone number please give me your phone"

I gave him my phone and I saw him entering his number in my phone. Then he gave it back and hugged me and walked away.

I went back inside and let a little scream out of happiness. I will get my old friend back and I didn't have to do another job to pay everything. Life just got much better.

"Everything all right dear?" My mother asked.

"Yes" I replied and told her everything.

"That's amazing for you dear I hope you have a good time"

"Thanks mum but I'm gonna tell Tom" I said and went upstairs.

When I was in my bedroom I took my phone and went to whatsapp to tell Tom.(t is tom I is Cloë)

I OMG IM GOING 2 GALA WITH LOUIS OMG AND HE PAYS MY STUDY

T OMG that's amazing for you girl but be careful I don't want that he leaves you heartbroken again

I i know, but it will be different this time we're going shopping tomorrow. Wanna come with us?

T yeah I would love that

I wait I will ask

I switched contacts and went to Louis

I can Tom come too tomorrow with shopping? He would love to. x

I doubted about the x but hey it doesn't have to mean something a lot of girls use it.

Louis yeah of course I would like to meet him, see you tomorrow at 11

I switched back to Tom and texted him

I you can come tomorrow at 11 at my home he would like to meet you. But I'm going to eat. Bye xx.

T alright see you tomorrow x.

I turned off my phone and went downstairs for diner. My mother cooked fish and chips one of my favorite meals. At dinner I told my father too about everything and he was also happy for me. The rest of the evening the smile didn't left my face. After dinner I helped my mother do the dishes and then watched a movie with my parents. It was nice. After this I went to bed.

When I laid down at bed, I decided to take one final look at my phone because I was curious if I would have texts. When I turned it on I saw 2 messages. One from Tom saying that he would be a little bit earlier. I replied with a simple okay. Then I opened the other text it was one from Louis saying that he couldn't wait till tomorrow. I smiled and replied me too. I know it was not smart to let him know how happy I was but it just felt right. At final thing I set my alarm at 9 o clock so I would be awake at time. After this I laid my phone on the bureau and went to back. In 5 minutes I was in a deep sleep.