Will you go out with me?

Cloë pov

After the incident with Justin who allmost tried to kiss me the party went back to normal and right now I was dancing with the boys because Louis wanted to get something to drink. I still was thankful that he pushed that guy away from me because otherwise I don't know what would have happened. He was just so strong and I couldn't get away.

"hey, what you thinking about?" it was Tom.

"oh sorry about how Louis helped me and how sweet he is" I asnwered him.

I saw him smirking. "yeah he is sooo sweet"

"Tom what do you want to say" I asked him knowing he had to say more.

"oh nothing only that you sound like a girl in love" he smirked.

"I'M NOT in love with him" I said. "I only like him really much" I mumbled quietly behind.

"Hmm yeah yeah you definitly are in love with him, but if you aren't you surely aren't bothered that I couple that girl over there to him" Tom asked me and walking towards her.

"NO you can't do that!" I said holding him back feeling my cheecks turn red.

"And why shouldn't I?" Tom asked knowing that he had me

"alright I love him but he can't know because he doesn't love me" I sighed.

"hmm we will see, he's coming over I think he want to dance with you" Tom said and walked away.

I turned around and saw Louis indeed coming to me. When he was close to me I gave him a smile.

"Uhm do you want to dance?" Louis asked

"ofcourse" I said and took him by the hand.

we went to the middle of the dancefloor and started slowing. I saw Liam and the other boys looking at us and I saw Liam signing to Louis. I heard louis cough.

"uhm Cloë" he asked shyly

"yes Lou what is?"I said.

"Uhm w wo would" I heard him stuttered awe he was shy how cute.

I stopped our dance and looked up to comfort him.

"hey no need to be nervous it's just me you can ask me anything" I assured him hoping that he will get less nervous. The opposite was true I could feel him get more nervous and I keep looking at him seeing that he was thinking. Just as I thought that he wouldn't say a thing anymore he spilled it out.

"would you want to go on a date me?"

First I thought that I didn't hear it correct. Did just my best friend of old times aka the mega popstar asked me on a date? Ofcourse I would love to go but I just couldn't realise that he asked me. I thought he just saw me as a friend and not more.

Louis on the other hand took my silence for a whole other reason and mubled "I'm sorry it was stupid to ask of me" and tried to walk away.

I quikly took him by the hand and hugged him.

"I would love to go on a date with you" I smiled happily.

"thank god , I would love it too I just thought when you didn't answer that you didn't want to go on a date with me" I heard Louis said in a quik tempo.

"Ofcourse I want to I just couldn't believe it" I assured him.

I heard him sigh in relief and he hugged me back. "should we tell the boys I think they want to know since they all standing at the bar and staring at us" I heard Louis say.

I laughed and nodded. We took eachothers hand and walked to the other boys. When we arrived there, the other boys inmediatly asked "and you guys are going on a date?"

Both of us laughed and nodded happily. The other boys cheered and clapped.

"I will give a round for that" Harry screamed.

All of us cheered and sat down.

This was by far the best night of my life.