Back home

Louis pov

"THANK YOU BRAZIL, YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!" Harry screamed while we went off stage.

We finnaly did the last show and now we all would go back to our houses. I would go to my parents' house.

"That was amazing"

"Best concert of the tour"

Niall and Harry yelled out of joy. I agreed with them it was one hell of a night. Just when we were busy to change clothes. Paul came in.

"Hurry up boys, I have to get you to the airport. The fans are turning crazy."

"Yeah we are coming" Liam answered.

We all walked behind paul and 2 other bodyguards. We soon entered the exit.

"Allright boys heads down and walk to the car" Paul said when he opened the door.

From the moment Paul opened the door the screaming and yelling that we already heard came to his absolute volume. We quikly walked behind Paul to the car.

"I LOVE YOU HARRY"

"MARRY ME ZAYN"

"WE LOVE YOU GUYS"

Ofcourse there were some bad comments too but we just didn't listen to that.

Soon we reached the car. First Niall and Zayn went inside and then Harry, Liam and I.

The moment we all sat we rode away. Some fans saw this and runned after us, but they could never be faster than a car.

"What are you guys going to do in this short pauze?" Zayn asked.

"I'm going home, I will stay these days by my parents and sisters. I really missed them."

"Me too" Harry, Liam and Niall said.

Once we were at the airport, I saw (thank god) that there are no fans here. So we could easily get out the car and walked to the right gate to wait on the airplane.

Soon the airplaine I had to take was called. I hugged all the boys once last time and went to the right gate going back home.

*************Time skip**************

After a flight of 5 hours. I was finally home back at Doncaster. Before I walked outside I put on a beanie and sunglasses, you never know it with our fans.

Once outside I looked around for my mother, she would get me and take me home. Quikly I saw her. I waved at her and she saw me too. I runned at her and she hugged me tightly.

"Good to have you back, boobear" she said.

"MOM" i sighed. "That name is emberassing"

"I don't care you are my boobear." was her answer.

I sighed but smiled and stepped into the car. My mother stepped in too and started to drive.

When we turned into the street, old memories came back, memories with my old friend Cloë. I have never heard about her the past 2-3 years. It's a shame, but I really don't know why she didn't contact me.

Apparently I was very deep in my thoughts because my mother tapped me on the shoulder and I saw we already were at home. I stepped out the car and took my suitcases.

When I walked inside everything was dark. Suddenly the light turned on.

"WELCOME HOME" my whole family screamed.

I smiled and said "you guys are really are the best."

"Did you bring us the gifts Louis?" Phoebe asked.

I nodded. "They are in the red suitcase"

Once I said that all my sister went to the suitcase and grabbed their presents.

"Girls don't you forget something?" our mom said.

The girls turned around and hugged me. "Thank you Louis"

"No problem girls, I missed you"

Soon we sat at diner all together and I told stories about the time I was away.

"It was one crazy ride of concerts altough the best concert was in Brazil and in Amsterdam all the fans did a flashmob it was incredible!!"

My mother, Mark and my sister smiled about my story.

Soon I had to yawn. "I'm sorry but I think I will go to bed, I'm really tired. I promise I will do something with you girls tommorow"

They all nodded and said "goodnight lou"

I replied with "night" and went upstairs. I still sleeped in my old room as when I was young. A little drawing on the wall took my attention. It was the drawing Cloë and I made when we used to hang out all the time. It was a little drawing of two stickmans with the text underneath it "Lou and Cloë friends forever". I smiled at the memory.

I changed my clothes and went to bed. Dreaming about the things I did with Cloë when I was young.