Let's go shopping

Louis pov

Yesterday went better then I had in mind. She said yes to come with me to gala and I can help her now to pay off her so she stops worrying about that. Right now I'm waiting infront off her house till it's 11. I didn't want to be early but yeah things happen when you're excited. Yesterday Cloë asked me if she could bring I assume boy named Tom. I just said it was right but now I'm thinking who is this guy? Her boyfriend?

It was now 11 and the door opened. I stepped out the car to greet Cloë and the guy behind her I assumed this was Tom. They both walked to me.

"Hey Lou" Cloë greeted me, my heart started to beat faster at that nickname. "This is Tom" she introduced the guy behind her.

I gave him a hand. "Hi I'm Louis nice to meet you" I said.

"Hello beauty" were the words that sound after that.

Cloë porred the boy. "I'm sorry he thinks your hot and isn't very subtil"

The boy shrugged his shoulders when I gave him a look.

"Ah doesn't matter a compliment is a compliment doesn't matter from who" I said and silenty in my head that now I didn't have to be afraid that he was Cloës boyfriend.

Tom laughed at this. "Lets go shopping" he said.

We all stepped in my car and I drove us to the center. In the car it was al singing and chatting with eachother. During the chatting I noticed that Cloë didn't changed much and this made me happy.

Soon we arrived at the center. We all stepped out the car after I found a parkingspot and we went to the first shop. Forever 21 because Cloë wanted to go there first and because Tom and I couldn't resist her puppy eyes when she asked, we went with her. In the shop Cloë went from shirts to sweaters to pants. First Tom and I tried to follow her but after a while we just waited till she would go to the fitting rooms. After we waited half a hour she finally came.

"Ah great you're here, now you can tell me what you think about my clothes when I fit them" she said.

After these words she went in a fittingroom. Tom and I saw all her clothes and all of it looked amazing, but it weren't dresses. When she changed back to her normal clothes we went to the cashier to pay for her clothes.

When we were outside the store again we visited some more shops to look for clothes for me and Tom too. Soon it was 1 o clock.

"Please can we get food first now" Tom begged.

Cloë smiled evil at him and gave me a wink.

"Just a few more shops and then we will eat" she said teasingly to Tom

"Yeah" I played along "just a few more"

"Please first food I'm starving" Tom said, the dramaqeen he is.

"Oh no we can't let that happen let's get food" Cloë said placing her hand on her heart for the effect.

Anyway we went to a small restaurant and took seats. Soon an ober arrived.

"How can I help you?"

"A hamburger for me" I said.

"For me spaghetti" Cloë ordered.

"And for me a schnitzel" Tom ordered.

"Oh yeah and 3 cokes" I quikly said.

The ober wrote it all down and went away to get our food. Soon the food arrived. When we all were eating I said,

"After this I would like to go to a small shop to get a suit for me and a dress for Cloë"

The other 2 nodded in agreement and eat further. When we finished eating, we split the bill and went to the shop I earlier said.