Witch Luck - Epilogue

Witch Luck

Epilogue

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

When I opened my eyes, I saw we were back where we were and this time it was near the school. I saw everyone's face light up, laugh, and cry as they were hugging each other. The grazes they had were not bad; it would heal for them very quickly. They were all fine, I sighed in relief this was what I wanted.

We won.

However, I panicked where was Reo? I panicked did he survive was he here?

"Mekare look" I heard Hazel cry, and I turned around and tried to smile but it was hard.

I saw the boy standing there with his body back to normal, a faint blood stain on his clothes but it looked like he revived. Reo was alive again, I knew now this was the end of a horrendous battle.

"How" Emilia started but Reo cut in

"Some lady and guy I don't know who they were, told me to run towards the light? I was thinking how stupid it sounded but it looked like I was dead, but they said she gave me one more chance and told me to run and I did and here I am" he trailed off

"Who was this person?” Meghan asked curious.

"An old guy, with a beard he was wearing some strange outfit, like some architect kind and the lady was the same." Reo replied back everyone looked mystified, but I stood staring at him in pain, recalling what he said.

When I mean pain, my arm bleeding again, I felt another sharp pain on the right inside my head. I wobbled in pain and winced, it was like this bad memory that was passing me, I was zoning in and out and before I knew it, I dropped into complete darkness. Only hearing a few screams before I shut myself down completely.

It didn't take me long to go back to dreaming, I was back to the same place again, but this time, I saw myself I looked terrified scared.

"Grandma! Grandpa" I screamed hoping they would hear me

"Mekare" his husky voice was recognizable; it warmed my heart so much.

"What happened?" I cried, “Am I dead?”

"Sorry Mekare" he replied and walked away slowly, I was running after him and I couldn't catch up, I was in pain, I was confused and startled.

"What does he mean grandma? Where are you going" I complained, I watched the once merry man turn and leave, I screamed after him, I felt the jasmine smell of my grandmother’s fade into the darkness.

“You did well Mekare protect them please” my grandmother whispered, kissing my forehead before disappearing.

I looked down at myself and saw myself as a five year old again, but this time my arms have been scratched, there was blood under me, the look of terror in the person’s eyes in front of me. Then I screamed.

"Mekare, are you ok?” I heard a soft voice besides me; I opened my eyes wide and saw the white walls. I knew this wasn't home, considering my walls back home was patterned.

I groaned awkwardly, and lifted my arm well tried to without wincing. I noticed I was tied down by IV's and I felt like dead weight right now. My head was spinning again as I was blinking rapidly, I really felt like I was getting beaten again. Then I realized where I am and how I got here, which got me freaked out so I tried to sit up but that was a bad idea. I fell back and groaned at my pounding head.