Chapter 9 - The whispers

Witch luck

Chapter 9: The whispers

 »«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

When is this ever going to end? This bloody curse, I can't believe the next day they acted like nothing happened. However, they did stare at me really weird, time to time. I woke up sweating, I had a dream and it wasn’t a pretty dream. It was of blood and fear mixed in one. I woke up sweating and my eye in pain.

I was watching my cousin, he looked so happy when his girlfriend came by, to go school with. In addition, they were totally enjoying each other’s company, instead of looking lost like I am right now. What could be better worrying about appearance, or just thinking how life could get any better? I wish that dog would just bite me again, and spare me this agony of being in front of them.

Thank god, I didn't have to say anything; they would glance back once or twice. Meghan joined in, when we were headed to school. They both would laugh at some stupid joke they made. Nice? Real nice they’re so sweet aren't they? This is why I want to run away right now, what a fun family I have, making me look like a complete idiot and laughing at me. I just wondered do they think that this is normal, like being bullied do they not see. I could see how Max move towards Blake who was standing by the gates, and Meghan engaging in a lovely conversation with April. Before she rushed to give Blake a hug, I didn't care no more, I gave up I remember. I think he was the only one noticing, that I was walking slower than usual. What difference did it make; I was already humiliated in front of him this was nothing.

"Hey" Blake replied over Meghan's head, and I just stared at him a few seconds and turned around, and slowly walked towards the school.

"Leave her Blake, why do you keep talking to her." I heard Max growl and I walked faster and faster, even wincing in pain.

Until someone grabbed my arm, and the tears of pain were threatening to fall. I noticed who it was and I glared back at him, thinking this was the worst feeling right now. I was in pain and the pain in my foot, was about to make me cry. Yet again in front of the last person, I wanted to see.

"Hey, I told you to slow down." Blake stared at me with a worried expression.

"Why, so you and my family could make fun of me more." I blared; I watched his eyes change through emotions.

"No, why would you think that" he stated clearly he was annoyed.

"Because you were having so much fun laughing at me yesterday" I countered, and he blushed I guess he forgot about that incident.

"No, look I don't know what their problem is; I still want to talk to you. It isn't fair how they are treating you." Blake glanced down at me and I glared back.

"No you defended them Blake, the first time I told you about it, you said they were showing it off a different way. Well then, this is their way of showing how much they want me dead. Now please let go." I replied my voice was already cracking.

"I was wrong to think that, I'll walk you to your class." he replied as he ignored my cousin, who was shouting at him to leave me.

"Blake I swear you stay with her and our friendship is gone bro" Max stated, I just wanted to scream right now, this drama is giving me a headache.

"Listen to me carefully" I said staring at him; he looked at me differently probably because my voice was stronger this time. "I do not want you to break your friendship because of me; I have enough problems right now this will make my life even worse. Now please let go! I don’t need your pity Blake” I shouted, as I turned to walk away, I heard him shout but I didn't turn.