Chapter 12 - Making friends not enemies

Witch luck

Chapter 12: Making friends not enemies

 »«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

 I never dreamt that night, I don’t know why but I felt as if I was floating. Being touched and caressed in ways, I didn’t know I could feel. I was worried I was falling deeper into the darkness or something. But I knew one thing when I woke up I was not happy at all.

"Oh my god Medea” I screamed, I couldn't believe this what had she done.

I was staring at my clothing once more, and I screamed again. I couldn't believe it, when did she do this. While I was asleep? Why would she do this? Why is she torturing me, this wasn't fair, and she was downstairs already. What was wrong with her? Is she like a cyborg, we went to sleep so late and she could wake up so early. Still mess things up for me, how could she do this to me? We were sisters for god’s sake not enemies why is she making it harder. I couldn’t believe it; I felt a lump stuck in my throat but I swallowed it hard, because it wasn’t time to be depressed.

Someone knocked on my door; I think it was Meghan to ask Medea something. I walked over and opened the door, to see my cousin looking too chick in her uniform. Which consisted of a black and red plaid skirt and white shirt, her buttons at the top were open which was bringing out her small chest. One thing I was ok with was my precious Bonnie and Clyde; yes, I named my breasts because I found it amusing. They were precious to me, they made me look more like a women than a man. However, my cousin I see was blessed with only a face but small boobs I guess.

"What" I replied clearly not hiding my anger.

"What bit your fat ass, I was just going to say me and Medea are going. So see you later." She said with a smile on her petite face.

"Is that it?" I replied back clearly, not showing off any signs of sadness.

"Yeah, well no I wanted to see if you could get Jake off my back, he’s been bugging me a lot." She replied why would she come to me?

"Why are you coming to me?" I asked clearly confused

"Because I know you can move people away, with some powers or something?" She replied like a true idiot. It was the witch business all over again.

"Look I am not -" I started before she finished it.

"A witch, yeah yeah I know, just do something or else I will tell everyone about the fire incident. Alternatively, post your baby photos, the naked ones." She gleamed with pride. I couldn't believe this blackmail. How did she know about the fire incident only my family know no one else, not even aunt Eva!

Great, how would high school be, if there weren’t someone there to blackmail you? I don't know; well let’s see a lot of good. But no, my life had to be turned upside down more and more, till I tumbled down a hill that went straight to hell. You listening god, yeah I would rather be in hell right now; it seems so much safer than here.

"Ok fine whatever, just get lost" I replied shutting the door on her smug face, like I need this trouble right now, I had worse things to worry about like my trousers for school.

I was late once I went into school, I couldn't believe this! All because of Medea and Meghan, I didn't have any breakfast either and I felt sick already from the running I did. Like I told you I may be good with everything else besides running, it hurt my sides too much. I think I was getting depressed again it’s not a good sign not a very good sign.

Thank god I had history, I could put my mind at ease with the old events than mine, I couldn't be more content than anything by knowing too much about the death of other people than the cause of it. Because I was weird like that so sue me. And I didn't realize it was one of those classes, which had Meghan's friends in them. Well only Hazel and the boy with lime coloured eyes and brown hair, but it was still them. I didn't notice them before in class, why in the world were they not in before? Skipping? Did they think it was cool?