40

"Really? "

I looked up and saw Jimin grinning widely at me. I was beyond happy, and shocked at the same time. I looked at Mrs. Park and she laughed.

"I'm such a great actress. " she flattered herself with her thick French accent, "Oh my, I need an Oscar award. "

"What- But I thought you're supposed- "

"Thank you mum, for making her trusted that I was in coma. " Jimin beamed.

"No problem, honey. Now, I'll leave the both of you. Taa-taa ~ " she sang, leaving the ward.

"You lied to me? " I scoffed, "How could you?! Do you know I was so worried about you? I literally ran to here just to see you- "

Jimin cupped my cheeks and leaned in, kissing me on the lips. I returned the kiss, of course, but pulled away after a few seconds as Ha Yun's face popped into my mind.

"No. This is wrong, Jimin. You already have Ha Yun- "

He placed his finger on my lips and smiled, "There's nothing wrong about us kissing. I'm not even in a relationship with her, baby. "

"But what about the baby- "

"Hush. " he shushed, "Good thing my phone wasn't broken. "

Jimin gave me his phone and let me see a few pictures of Ha Yun and her friend's conversation. I slowly read through the texts and gasped.

"So.. You didn't have sex with her? " I asked.

"She probably drugged me that night when I was at Eric's party. " Jimin said, taking his phone back and tossed it to the side, embracing me tightly.

"Now that you know I'm innocent, will you forgive me? Though I didn't do anything wrong. "

"No. " I pouted, "You had me worried! How dare you lied to me you got into an accident? "

"I did! " Jimin scoffed, "But it's just a minor accident. I only got a few scars and my darling is now in the repairing shop. "

"Darling? You meant the car? "

Jimin nodded, "But that's not important now. I only wanted your answer. Please, come back to me again. "

Smiling, I cupped his cheeks too and kissed him on the lips, "Of course I will. "

Jimin squealed like a schoolgirl as he hugs me, "Aww mai gash I'm so happy right now! Can't wait to get out of here and celebrate this memorable day with you. On the bed. " he smirked.

I flicked his forehead, "Why are you so crazy for sex? "

"Because when it comes to you, sex feels wonderful. " said Jimin, "Oh, come back to work please. Mother has been nagging me about asking you back. "

"Of course I will too. I miss Kwang Ja and the others. " I beamed happily.

"So you only miss them? What about me? " he pouted.

"I do miss you too. " I giggled, "But Kwang Ja is funnier than you. I missed his jokes and puns. "

"Ugh, imma fire that boy. " he mumbled under his breath.

A/N: PLOT TWIST BITCHES get ready for the last chapter ;D