23

"Oh my gosh, it was really you! " Namjoon exclaimed, "I didn't expect to see you here. "

"I didn't expect to see you here either. " I giggled.

Jimin cleared his throat and glared at Namjoon, "Did you forget about my presence? "

Namjoon laughed, patting his back, "Oh hey man, what's good? "

"Seeing you flirting with my woman? " Jimin said, in a sarcastic tone of course. Namjoon looked shocked, yet happy at the same time.

"Aww, mah little man finally got laid. " said Namjoon, "And don't worry, I'm not flirting with (Y/N). We're just schoolmates. "

"Yup. " I chimed in, "Anyway, where's the big boss you wanted me to meet? "

"Um.. He's standing right before you. " Jimin said.

"Kim Nam Joon?! Are you serious? H-He's the big boss? "

"Yes, and yes. " Namjoon answered, "Wow, I feel offended. How can you doubt me? "

"Namjoon owns the biggest entertainment company in Korea, he's one successful lonely man. " Jimin mocked.

"Who says lonely? "
"Me. "

"Anyway, it was fun seeing you both reunion and it was nice meeting you again, Namjoon. But we have to excuse ourselves to get some drinks. " said Jimin.

"Oh, sure. Enjoy the party. And if you need some room you can just go straight down this hallway, and turn left. There's a guest room and condoms are on the nightstand. "

"Yah! " I yelled at Namjoon, elbowing his side. He groaned in pain and clicked his tongue, "Ugh, you're still the same. Violent and scary. "

Jimin tugged me to the small bar which was less crowded. We sat on the stools and ordered some shots.

"I'm jealous. "
"I can tell. "

He pouted, holding my hand in his. "Stop being so friendly to every one. You're mine. "

"I'm not, I'm just happy to see my old schoolmate. " I answered, gulping down the tequila rum.

"If you say so. " Jimin mumbled.

I'm starting to feel dizzy after the third glass, and when I was about to tell Jimin, he was nowhere to be found. Panicking, I searched for him everywhere. I bumped into Namjoon in the hallwayw.

"N-Namjoon.. Did you see Jimin? "

"Uh, no. Why do you look sick? Are you uncomfortable? "

I stumbled a few steps and leaned against the wall to support my weight, "No.. I-I'm okay, just a little bit drunk. "

"Ah, I'll help you find Jimin as soon as possible, don't worry. Just stay here, okay? " he said, patting my back and walked off.

A few moments later, Namjoon still hadn't come back. I slowly glide through the crowd and stopped in front of the pool. I thought I saw Jimin in the pool, but I was wrong, and I was too late to realize because I accidentally stepped on my own gown and fell into the pool.

Splash. Shriek. Laughs. Murmurs. Whispers.

That's all what I heard, until someone dove into the pool to save me. I was half-awake, carried by someone to somewhere. What if this guy has bad intentions? What if he rapes me? Help.. Somebody. Jimin!

I was carried to a dark room and was placed on the bed. Please don't touch me, please don't touch me! With my blurry vision, I can't seem to recognize the person's face, but there's a strange familiar touch as the person placed his palm on my forehead.

"Gosh, you had a fever. "

"Y-Yoongi? "

NAMJOON'S POV:

And there he is, legs spread wide with a girl giving him lap dance in a room. Aish, I thought he would stop fooling around with girls after dating (Y/N). I guess he'll never change.

Marching towards them, I yanked him up by his collar and slapped his face, trying to wake him up. I poured cold water on his head to make him sober again. Geez, I wasted about 8 cups of water.

When he was finally sober, I glared at him and dragged him to the hallway to meet (Y/N). But she was nowhere to be found.

"What's wrong, pal? " Jimin asked.

"Jimin, you really got no jams. How could you leave your girlfriend alone at this huge party while you're enjoying yourself with another girl?! "

He widened his eyes in shock, turning his head side to side, "Shit, I lost her. "

"Yes, you did. I hope you got STD one day, Park Ji Min. I'm warning you, don't you dare cheat on (Y/N) again or I'll crush your bones. You know I'm capable of doing that, right? She was hurt before, so don't hurt her heart twice. " I hissed to Jimin. He gulped and nodded nervously.

We went to different rooms in order to find her, and finally, we found her lying on the bed with a handkerchief on her forehead.

Jimin dashed towards her and cupped her cheeks, "Damn, she got a fever! "

"Move bitch, get out the way. " he said to me as he carried her in his arms. This boi I swear to God-

When they exited the room, Yoongi came in with a towel in his hand, his clothes were drenched.

"Where have you been? " I asked curiously. He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Did that guy brought her home? " asked Yoongi, playing with the towel.

"Yeah. Explain why are you wet? "

"My princess fell into the water and she's no mermaid, so I got to save her out, right? " said Yoongi with a faint smile.

I stared at him in silence, "You got to move on, bro. I ain't letting you hurt her twice. "

"Why are you so concerned about her? " he scoffed, "Are you in love with her? "

I ignored his question and walked out from the room, staring into space. No, don't get me wrong, I don't love (Y/N). What am I saying.. I love her. But not in that way.

She resembles my sister a lot.

My sister who died five years ago. She committed suicide by hanging herself in her room because of some jerk who broke her heart and she is stupid enough to end her life for that guy.

So I'm not gonna lose someone special like her again.