26

I was about to turn the doorknob, until I heard a feminine voice in Jimin's office.

"But you said if I slimmed down, you'll be my boyfriend. "

My mind gone blank, as if someone had just erased all my thoughts. The door was swung open, causing me to stumble forward.

"Uh.. H-Hi. " I greeted both of them awkwardly. Jimin looked at me in shock, and the girl.. Well, she's shooting daggers at me with her judging eyes.

"So you're (Y/N)? " she asked, scanning me from my toes to head. I cleared my throat, and nodded.

She clicked her tongue, "I can't believe she's your girlfriend. " she said, looking at Jimin. "I mean, I'm way better than her. Looks, body, and wealth. "

Jimin's expression turned dark. He stood up, causing the office chair to fall back. Damn, this atmosphere is tense as fuck.

"Sorry to interrupt. " I said quickly, ready to dash off.

"No. " Jimin growled, walking towards me and held me by the waist, "You don't have to apologize. "

"I think it's time for you to go home, right Ha Yun? " asked Jimin.

She hummed, "I'll call you tonight. "

As the Ha Yun girl left, Jimin led me into his office and locked the door behind us. He lifted me up, making me shriek in surprise as he moved the both of us to his sofa.

I ended up sitting on his lap, facing him. Jimin smiled, kissing my jaw before lay his head on my chest.

"Jimin.. Who's that girl? " I asked.

He paused for a minute before answering me, "She's just my old best friend. "

"Ah, she's so pretty. " I said, with a hint of jealousy in my voice. Yes, she's pretty like those magazine's model, and I have to admit I'm nothing comparing to her. Ouch, I'm so insecure right now.

"Baby. " Jimin mumbled, stroking my back with his large palm, "Don't give me that look, please. You're making me feel bad. "

"What look? "

He pouted, "That sad and insecure look. To be honest, Ha Yun is pretty, but so what? I'm yours only, right? "

Giggling, I nodded and leaned in, kissing his lips softly. He bit my lower lip, tugging it with his teeth while I moaned. He took this opportunity to insert his tongue into my mouth, his wet muscle had a battle with mine, both fighting for dominance. I can't help but lost under his touch. In a second, I was pressed against the sofa while he hovered over me, smirking in victory.

"I won, any reward? " asked Jimin.

I pursed my lips shyly, "Another kiss then? "

"Of course. " he replied before diving in and kissed me once again.