36

"Are you serious, (Y/N)? " for the first time, Mrs. Park actually speaks normally without any accent to me. I nodded, looking down at my shoes.

She sighed and leaned backwards, "Alright. I guess I can't stop you from resigning, but do come back if you ever regretted your decision. I don't want to lose such talented designer. "

I nodded again, "Thank you for understanding, Mrs. Park. "

"You may go now. " she said, and I walked out from her office immediately. I went to my own office and packed all my stuff, secretly crying while carrying the boxes into my friend's car that I've borrowed.

"Are you leaving already? " a familiar voice said, causing my body to jerk in shock. I turned around and saw Jimin with a smile on his face. A fake smile. I quickly wipe off the tears on my cheeks.

"Y-Yeah. "

Damn, why did I have to stutter?!

"Do you need any help taking those boxes? " he asked. I shook my head and returned a smile, "It's okay, I can handle them myself. "

Jimin then nodded before hurried off, leaving me alone in the parking lot.

JIMIN'S POV:

I don't want to leave her alone, but I had to. I'm afraid if I stayed with her any longer, I would walk up to her and hug her, and maybe beg for her to stay.

When I was standing outside of my office, Ha Yun is already waiting for me in there. Aish, who does she think she is? Entering my office without my permission?

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. She looked at me and grinned, "Chim Chim! " she exclaimed. I hummed in response, setting down my stuff and sat on my office chair.

"Jimin-ah, I searched for popular baby names just now before you came, and I've picked some of it. Do you wanna see? "

"I'm working. " I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. Ha Yun stomped her foot and whined, "Oh, so I'm not your top priority? Work is now important than me? "

"Stop! " I roared, "Listen here Ha Yun. "

I grabbed both of her shoulders harshly and she winced in pain. "I know the baby's mine, and I'll help you financially, but I will never ever be with you, you understand me? "

"W-What do you mean? " she stuttered, tears threatening to spill.

"We're not going to marry, so don't get your hopes up. I'll deposit 1,000,000 ₩ to your bank account every month. If it's not enough, give me a call and I'll add some more. Just don't come and meet me. I'm tired of your shits. Do whatever you want. "

Ha Yun slapped me across the face, her chest heaved up and down as her breathing got heavier and heavier. "You're the biggest jerk I've ever met. "

I clenched my jaw, "This was a mistake. I'm drunk, and you're fucking sober. You could've just walk away and leave me alone, not take advantage on me while I'm drunk as shit! "

"Park Ji Min, I'll fucking ruin your precious girlfriend's life. You'll see what I'll do to her. " she threatened, "Do you think you can get away from this problem easily? You thought wrong. I'm not going to give up until you're officially mine. "

"You've gone crazy. " I scoffed.

"Yes. Crazy for you, Jimin-ah. " she flashed a sinister grin, "I'll be back tomorrow. I love you. "

"What a crazy bitch. " I mumbled under my breath after Ha Yun left my office.