12

JIMIN'S POV:

I pasted a sticky note on her empty desk before I leave the company. Smiling, I skipped to my car like a schoolgirl.

BACK TO YOUR POV:

I saw a neon green sticky note pasted on my desk when I came back from the washroom. It was a note from Jimin. It says:

I'm gonna pick you up at 7, be ready. I already prepared a dress for you, you can just pick it up at my mum's shop. See you tonight, darling :*

XOXO, Jimin

I glanced at my watch and check the time. It's already 6:29 p.m., which means I can finally leave work one minute later. As my watch shows 6:30 p.m., I tidied up my stuff before leaving the building. I headed straight to Mrs. Park's shop down the street and pick up the dress Jimin prepared for me.

"Ah, you must be (Y/N). " a staff said to me and smiled, "This is Mr. Park's gift to you. "

"Gift? But- "

"It's a limited edition dress, personally designed by a famous designer from Los Angeles. " she continued.

Just as I was about to ask further information, she excused herself because a customer came in. I stared at the sea blue dress for a moment before walking out from the store and headed home.

--

"I look good. " I smirked as I spun around in front of the mirror while praising myself. Gosh, I'm so narcissistic :3

I put on some light touch-up after tying my hair up into an elegant bun. Just when I finished putting on my lipstick, Jimin called me on the phone.

"I'm here, come down now. " he said.

"I'm coming. " I replied and went down to the main hall. I saw Jimin pacing back and forth at the entrance, biting his finger as he was murmuring something under his breath.

"Hey. " I greeted him and Jimin jumped a little.

"Oh, hey.. Let's go, I've made a reservation. "

Jimin opened the car door for me like a gentleman, which made my heart throb. As he started the engine, I asked:

"Where are we going exactly? "

"Namsan Tower. " he replied, "The view up there is really beautiful. It's been 10 years since I went there with my family. "

"Oh.. Then.. Why would you invite me? " I asked.

"Because you're special. I want to have a dinner with you. " he winked.

I remained silent and kept my gaze on my thighs.

--

"You're right, it's really beautiful. " I whispered in awe as I enjoyed the night scenery of Seoul.

"You know what's beautiful than the scenery? " Jimin asked as he placed his hand on mine. I bit my lip shyly and muttered a 'what'.

"Me. "

I scowled at him and pulled back my hand, causing him to burst out laughing.

"What? Do you expect me to say you? "

"N-No, of course not! " I retorted back.

"But seriously, you're really beautiful tonight. " he whispered, his eyes staring into mine.

"Excuse me, sir, would you like to order now? " the waiter asked.

Jimin nodded, "Give me a bottle of Alpha Cabernet Sauvignon, Vina Montes. "

What the fuck is that..? Is that alien language? How can Jimin say that fluently? Wow, I'm impressed.

"I'll take the steak. "

"How would you like it, sir? "

"I want it medium-rare. As for the lady.. Perhaps a salad? " he asked, throwing a flirty wink at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Perhaps not. I'll have the same, too. " I said, giving the menu to the waiter.

"I thought girls supposed to eat something light with their date? " he asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well sorry I'm not interested in salads. I love meat. Tsk, who doesn't? " I scoffed.

He nodded in agreement.

After our dinner, Jimin dragged me outside of the restaurant and bought a set of lock and keys.

"You know.. I watched My Love From The Star and I think it's really romantic when Cheon Song Yi and Do Min Joon wrote their names on the lock. " Jimin said.

"But we're not even a couple. " I snapped.

"Yet. " he added, "Come on come on.. "

I stood aside and let him do all the work. When he finished hanging the lock, he put the keys on my hand and ask me to throw it into the red letter box.

As I threw the keys into it, Jimin pulled me to a corner and inhaled sharply before speaking:

"I want to be with you, (Y/N). " said Jimin in a serious tone.

I was dumbfounded, unable to respond to his question. What should I say..? I don't want to hurt his feelings either.

"P-Please give me a little more time. I'm not ready yet. "

He sighed, "Fine. I'll let you confirm your feelings first. Let me send you home. "

I nodded and followed behind him without saying anything.