8

It's Sunday and that's mean- No work :D I was thinking to go to find some inspiration since I have nothing to do at all.

I brought my sketching book along and went to Baskin Robbins. I stared at the menu for about 1 minute before ordering and I can tell the staff girl is not happy about it. Geez.

"Enjoy your ice cream. " the staff said as she served my order to me.

I looked at the mint chocolate chip ice cream and gasped. It gave me inspiration to design a dress! I took out my sketching book and color pencils, creating a new design while eating my ice cream.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the glass window right beside me. I clicked my tongue annoyingly before snapping my head to the side, only to see Jimin making funny faces at me. He has always been serious while working, but now he's acting childish and all. I wonder if he has personality disorder.

Jimin grinned at me before walking into the store, sitting down in front of me.

"Hello. Didn't expect to see you here. "

"Me too. You made me lost my appetite. " I hissed.

He smirked while rubbing his chin, "Want me to help you regain your appetite? My house isn't far from here. "

My fist was balled up as I glared at him. Aish, he's still as pervert as always.

"No, thank you, Park Jimin. "

"Oh? You should call me Mr. Park. Don't forget I'm your boss now. "

"Well sorry, I'm not at work today so it's unnecessary to call you formally. " I smirked cockily.

"Is that so? Okay then.. So now we're not at work, I'm not your boss, and you're not my staff either. So let's date. "

"W-What? "

"You don't have an option. Let's go. "

Jimin took my sketching book and the color pencils then dump all of them into my bag before I could say anything.

"Done. " he then grabbed my wrist and dragged me out from the store.

"Where are we going? " I asked. Somehow I ended up sitting in his car. Jimin didn't answer me, eyes fixed on the road as he continues driving.

I freaked out, "H-Hey! Are you selling me?! "

He chuckled, "No, why would I? I would buy you if I could, so that you can be my slave. "

S-Slave?

"Be a good kitten and give master a mind blowing blowjob. " said Jimin with his sexy voice.

"Yes, master. " I obeyed, unbuckling his belt and taking off his pants, revealing his clothed, erected member.

"You never failed to give me a boner every time. "

I pulled down his boxers, his member sprung up, standing proudly. The tip of his member is already leaking with pre-cum. I went down and swirl my tongue on the tip as Jimin runs his fingers across my hair, tugging them slightly-

"Are you fantasizing about giving me a blowjob? " asked Jimin.

I looked at him nervously, "No way! "

Is he a mind reader?

"But it seems like you love the idea of being my slave. Or should I say.. Sex slave? "

Blood rushed up to my face and colored my cheeks with red, my heart was thumping so loud and my body temperature increased.

Jimin chuckled again, "Aye, you're so cute. Oh, we're here. "

Jimin stopped his car in front of a huge villa. There is a butler opening the main gate for him. Jimin stopped the engine and went out, the butler immediately bowed and greeted him.

"Wow. " I silently stared in awe, this is totally my ideal house!

"Get out of the car. " Jimin said.

"Why the hell are we here? " I asked.

"To fuck. "

I choked on my saliva as I heard that two words.

"Careful honey, that's not the only thing that'll make you choke. I'll make you fucking choke on my dick when I thrust into your mouth- "

"Yah! Enough! " I yelled, embarrassed and kinda turned on of his dirty talk.

Jimin whistled as if nothing happened. He pulled me into his house and damn, the chandelier and the stairs... Oh my gosh, they are so elegant!

"I never allow people to go into my room but, you're an exception. " he winked at me.

"No. I'm not interested to going into your room. " I snapped.

He shrugged, "Well then, we can also fuck on this couch. "

"Can you please stop mentioning about fucking? You're such a fuckboy. "

"I'll take that as a compliment. " he smirked, "Why are you playing hard to get? Soon you'll also be chained to the bedpost while watching me eating you out. "

"Jimin, stop. "

"Alright, chill girl. Let's watch some movie, shall we? "

I nodded, "Promise me you will not choose Fifty Shades Of Grey. "

"Don't worry, I won't. " he smirked.