Chapter 2

Hey guys! Sorry if this one's kinda boring. Well, wait for my upcoming updates. I'll make sure you'll like it next time though :)

-hannah xoxo :)

-CHAPTER 2-

KATE’S POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Ugh! After all that I’ve been through, I almost forgot that I had to go to school. It’s good thing it’s Friday though.

As I enter the school gates, I see Kim and Audrey rushing towards me. They started screaming and squealing,

“Woah! What happened?” I say as I start laughing.

“My dad got us tickets to watch the One Direction’s concert tomorrow!” Audrey said while jumping and starts pouting.

"Just go without me" I tell them. 

“It won’t be the same without you” Audrey says.

“Yeah, please come with us.” Kim adds.

They stare at me for a long time with their puppy dog eyes on.

“Okay. Fine.” Huge grins spread across their faces.

“You two are really pushy, ya know.” I say and we all start laughing.

KIM’S POV

Oh.My.Gosh. I can’t believe it! I’m finally standing in line to watch a One Direction concert.

“I’M SO EXCITED!” Audrey shouts in front of me while Kate just laughs at her.

It’s good that Kate agreed to watch the concert with us. She needs a break. I can sense that something’s been bothering her lately.

KATE’S POV

We finally get to our seats. We were in the 8th row. The boys hadn’t even showed up yet but the fans had been screaming their lungs out. WOW! They must really like these guys, the members of One Direction start coming out but I can’t help but stare wide eyed at two of the members.

ZAYN’S POV

We step on the stage and hear the fans screaming. It was overwhelming. I’ve always been grateful for their support.

“ELLOMANCHESTER!” Harry spoke on his mic while giving the audience a cheeky smile.

The fans scream louder and as I scan the crowd my eyes stops when I see a familiar face. It was her, the girl that me and Harry ran into the other night, the girl that I couldn’t stop thinking of. She stared at me with wide eyes. She probably didn’t expect to see us again. She gives me a shy smile and I gladly return it. I’m starting to really like her but I don’t even know her name.

HARRY’S POV

“That’s what makes you beautiful.” I sing as we end the song.

I turn and see Zayn staring at someone from the audience. I follow his gaze. I see her. She turns her head towards me. I smiled at her and she turned away, her face turning red. She looked so beautiful. From the first moment I saw her, I couldn’t get her off my mind.

After the concert, me and the lads start getting ready to meet and greet our fans. From the look I saw on Zayn’s face, I already know we were hoping the same thing.

15 minutes had passed. As I was starting to lose hope, I saw someone standing in front of me.

ZAYN’S POV

I could feel my heart pounding as I saw her walk up to us with two other girls. She was standing in front of Harry when Louis went up to her and placed his arm on her shoulder.