Lesson (Subaru x Reader)

Hello my lovely readers! I hope you'll enjoy this one!

You were a maid for the Sakamaki brothers. You already knew that they were vampires, and you knew about the sacrificial bride, Yui. To you, she was like a curious child, she asked WAYYYYYY too many questions, it annoyed you.

You were cleaning the whole entire kitchen, it was very messy to you. As you were cleaning you heard the door to the kitchen open, you didnt know who it was because you had your back turned to it, you were washing the dirty pile of dishes in the sink.

You heard an unsatisfied grunt, and you knew exactly who it was. It was the youngest brother, Subaru Sakamaki..

You never liked him, or his anger issues. He always took his anger out on you, always! You had to always put foundation everywhere on your skin to hide your bruises that he made. You could say, you hated his vampire ass.

You thought that he also hated you, by the way he treated you. You ignored him and kept washing the dishes. Once you were done you dried them and had put them away, Subaru was watching you.

You shifted under his gaze uncomfortably. You hated it when people stare at you, it made you insecure about yourself.

"M'lord..please stop staring at me.." you said in a soft voice. You could never find your true voice around him. He had always made everything awkward, and unsettling.

He grunts again. "No" he walks to you and grabs your (h/L) (h/c) hair and yanked your head back to look at him. You whimpered in pain as you stared into his pink/reddish eyes..they were filled with anger.

"You forgot to come to my room again (Y/n)!" He hissed at you, his voice laced with venom. You were always the one to get his anger at high tide, and you literally do nothing!

"I-im sorry m'lord. If you let me go..I'll clean your room spotlessly." You pleaded with him.

He pondered over what you said, and he growled. "No, this is the third time it happened this week," his angered face grew a smirk, you knew this was bad, "it's time to give you a lesson."

Your eyes widen at what he said. You hated him giving you 'lessons'. They would lead him to just hurting you. One lesson, he used you as a punching bag, another one, he kicked you around as if you were a dog he despised.

He pulled your arms behind your back instantly, you yelped out in pain. He held your hands with one hand while he fidgeted to find something with the other. Once he did he tied your hands behind your back, it was rope.

You were scared of what the lesson was gonna be this time. Whenever he tied you, it was bad.

You felt him fiddle with the back of your maids' dress where the buttons and zippers were to take the dress off.

Okay..what is he planning.. you thought to yourself wearily. You were worried, but you wouldn't admit it.

You were lost in thought when you suddenly heard the sound of fabric ripping, and that's when you noticed Subaru was ripping your dress off of you! Guess he didnt like how the dress wasn't working for him.

You were left in your (f/c) bra and panties, with black thigh high socks, and your (f/c) heels. Yep, this was embarrassing.

You felt Subaru's gaze on you once again, and you fidgeted in front of him, hoping he would look away. This made you shy, you have never been like this in front of anyone before.

You felt Subaru's hands slide up and down your waist, you shivered at his touch. He was cold.

He untied the rope from your wrists before he turned you around and pushed you back into the wall near the fridge. He held your wrists above your head and tied them back up with the rope.