5

Javan

She walked into the storage room and got a suitcase. She walked back and started packing her shit I mean allll her shit.

Me: ok let me get this right. Because I currently don't want any kids right now and you do you want kids now. Your just gonna leave.

She stopped and looked at me her face was wet she was crying I hadn't seen her crying since the day I brought Aria to her.

Her: no because you don't even care about what I want your only thinking about yourself like I feel like Aria is my daughter but.........she's not mines Javan you don't even care.

I sighed like how she expect me to take care of a new born baby and a 2 year old who's I wasn't always around like I can't do that shit. I'm. New to this I don't even know how to take care of Aria.

Me: Unika how do you expect me to take care of 2 kids. A 2 year old girl and a new born baby. Like I was there for Aria but she never lived with me I'm new to this shit like I know nothing about being a father now that her mom isn't in the picture. I just wanna get my shit straight before I have anymore kids.

Her: imma be here to help you it takes two. I want kids imma take care of them I'm not expecting you to always be there.and for someone who just got his daughter and knows nothing about her your doing perfectly fine Javan.

I sighed.

Me: aii man fine.since it's so important to you fine we'll work on that tonight.

I sat on the bed and held my head in my hands.

Me: imma have to make sacrifices for this kid that I don't wanna make just because you wanna be selfish.

Her: the only one here being selfish is you this whole situation happened because of you your the selfish one here all you did was think about yourself and how you felt not how you would make me feel this is all your fault so don't blame me for this Javan.

Me: what do you want me to do then. Look imma take Aria to the mall you can just stay here and get your head right and imma do the same because all this arguing ain't gonna do shit but make this worse.

I sighed and walked out closing the door
It's crazy because honestly I don't want kids like I really don't. It's my fault still mane if I hadn't cheated on her we wouldn't be in this problem but I don't regret it, I love my daughter.

Aria: daddy where's mommy?

I turned to look down at her she's so beautiful with her long curly hair lightskin and big brown eyes.

Me: she need time to her self. We just gonna go without her.

She looked down

Her: ok

We walked out to the car and I buckled her in her seat and got in the drivers. I chose the Mercedes today I gotta be smart when I got my daughter with me so i don't really drive big cars when I have her. The highest I'll go is probably my Maybach. On me right now I probably got like 2 thousand dollars I don't walk around with big bills and an expensive outfit with my daughter. I'm just wearing some tims Levi's and a white tee. I think me and Unika are gonna need counselling if we wanna save our relationship. Either that or we gonna have to come to an agreement and actually sit and actually listen to each other. I pulled up to the mall and found a parking spot. I got Aria out the car and we walked in. She look up at me and reached her arms out. I picked her up and she put her head in my shoulder.

Me: where you wanna go first

Her: I wanna go to the toy store

After shopping for about an hour and a half. Aria was getting hungry and her feet were starting to hurt she left we went to get some food to bring home we got some Chinese food. I got a phone call from Camia I just ignored it I honestly hate that bitch.

Me: Aria you wanna see your mom

Her: NOOOO!!!! Daddy please don't make me see her again.

I started frowning what did she do to her to make her hate her this much.

Me: aii I won't baby

We arrived back home Aria was sleeping so I took her out first and put her in her bed. Then I went to get the bags out of the car. I put arias bags in her room and the rest of the bags in our room. I handed Unika a couple of bags I got for her.

Her: thanks

Me: I think we really need to sit down and talk because we are never gonna get over this.

Her: why it's obvious you don't even care.

Me: if I didn't care I would be telling you we need to talk.

Her: if you cared you wouldn't have said the things you said to me.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: I think we need counselling

Her: I don't want counselling

Me: just talking is not gonna work

Her: if you just give me a kid then we will be good

Me: but I'm not ready for another kid man like I just got Aria I'm not ready for that shit yet can't you just understand that please

Her: do you not understand how long I've wanted kids and not I find out you have a kid already and you don't want any kids right now. Do you know how that makes me feel.

Me: ma that's just gonna put stress on a nigga man. And you know what happens when I'm stressed it never ends well. Like I don't wanna get you pregnant and be too busy to help you like I have so much shit going on I can't just drop all of that. Man all I need is at least 10 months to a year to handle my shit, settle down and get use to this.

She looked sad she sighed and nodded

Votes and comments or no update.

Should Javan give Unika a kid

Who do you think is right Unika or Javan

Who do you think is being unfair Unika or Javan

What do you think of Aria and her mom