Blue Is The Warmest Color

Prologue:

When you see the world through innocent eyes, you can't help but to see all the beautiful colors of the world. The colors that paint the entire globe make you want to stare at it in awe and admire it the entire day. Then as we get older and learn to appreciate its beauty, appreciate he the stars shine and how the sun paints the sky an array of colors. Then we get people who say it's bad to stop and admire the world, they're always there to soil that beauty for us. People in our lives taint the beautiful world and the colors, draining the life from the beautiful things in the world and make them nothing. As you stare out at the world, you long to see the colors that took your very breath away, but only seeing the black and white that made the world dreary. Leaving you to wonder, why do the people who love you the most hurt you. I lived in this colorless world, going through the motions and trying to make everyone happy. Including my parents. It wasn't till I met him that I realized what a sham I had been living. It wasn't till I met him that the smoke cleared from my eyes and I was able to see color again. It wasn't till him that I broke out of my shell and started to do things that made me happy. He brought me into another world, but just as quickly as he brought me up. He also brought me down, leaving me a shell of a person. I hated that he was the only one that could fix me, the one that could make me see the beauty in the world. Most of all, he was the only one that could make me feel alive again. It was too bad that even with all those things he did to me, he could break me just as easily..................