The man came up behind Blake’s mum and put a hand on her shoulder. “Sorry about my wife she gets a little excited sometimes”

Blake’s mum pulled away looking a little sheepish. I smiled at here which is something I never thought I’d ever do with a werewolf. Even when she was hugging me I never thought of her as a werewolf. Actually in all these years I’d missed the hugs of a mother, I hadn’t been hugged like that since I was a child…the thought of it made me a little sad.

 “You like it when I’m excited hon.” She said giggling like a little girl

I couldn’t help the blush that rose to my cheeks on hearing that…I was disturbed to say the least.

“God mum” Blake said covering his ears “do you really have to say that in front of guests?”

His dad let out a deep chuckle “sorry about that, I’m Robert and that is my wife Susan” he said with his hand outstretched.

I shook his hand smiling, I liked the family vibe they were giving off, “I’m Evangeline”  

“Well it’s nice to meet you” Robert was smiling looking between both me and Blake

“I’m so glad Blake has finally met his mate, I was starting to wonder if he was gay” Susan gushed

“Mum!” Blake shouted his face red, Blake then grabbed my hand and began to drag me further in the house. I could feel electricity running up my arms from his touch, I must admit I kind of liked it, “Why don’t I show you to your room”

I couldn’t help but the marvel at the beautiful room that Blake was dragging me through. It was made of all pure wood at in the middle of the room was a giant winding wooden staircase that obviously led to the next level. As Blake was pulling me up these stairs I placed my hand on the railing wondering if he’d ever slid down them as a kid. This house looked like a fairy tale.

I hadn’t realized that I had stopped walking until I turned to see Blake standing at the top with one eyebrow raised.

“What?” I asked

Blake smiled and shook his head “Nothing you look so adorable looking around like that”

A blush rose to my cheeks at this comment, if I had some smart witty comment I would say it…but I didn’t so I shut my mouth other I knew something embarrassing would come out.

“So what were you thinking about?” Blake asked this time he was right next to me, whispering in my ear. His hot breath trailing down my neck.

“uh, uh” I stuttered unable to say anything with his closeness

“Cat got your tongue?” 

“More like dog” I said pushing him away with my newfound strength

Blake chuckled and continued walking up the stairs with me in tow.

The stairs lead into a giant hallway there were doors all along it, at the end of the hallway were another set of stairs. As we walked down the hallway to what seemed the end bedrooms I could hear the faint sound of             Taylor Swift coming from behind one of the doors.   

Blake shook his head and smiled, he was about to say something when the door was flung open by a young girl who I’m guessing was about 12-13 years old. She was staring at Blake hands on hips looking just like his mother.

After a while she broke into a giant smile and flunk herself at Blake, if she was any older I would have slightly jealous, but I was guessing she was his sister.

“Blake!” she shouted in a girlish voice

Blake grinned while putting the girl back on the ground “Lilly” he ruffled her hair then turned to face me, “Lilly I would like you to meet Evangeline, Evangeline I would like you to meet my annoying little sister Lilly”  

I smiled and waved at Lilly while she just stood there with her mouth open “Is she your mate?” She asked after a while of steering.

Blake smiled and pulled me closer, holding my by the waist “Yep” He said sounding happy.

“Oh M Gee we are like going to have so much fun” Lilly shouted hugging me “Wow you’re like really pretty”

I nodded my head slightly overwhelmed; this girl was just like her mother. Blake must have noticed because after looking at me he began pulling me away again.

“This is your room” he said as we reached on of the doors at the end of the hallway “Mine is just across from here”

After pointing me to his room, Blake opened the door to show a breath taking room. The rooms color scheme was a deep green and wood. The floor of the room was made of polished wood, in the centre of the room was a king sized four-poster bed adorned with deep green pillows \. The duvet on the bed too was green and so was the small sofa-chair in the corner of the room. This chair was placed next to a lamp and on the other side was a tall wooden bookshelf. To the left were two doors that obviously led to somewhere.

“So I’ll leave you to have a shower and get changed” Blake said pointing over to one of the doors which was obviously the bathroom, that must mean the other door was the closet.

I nodded my head, no words could make their way out, the room had stolen all my thoughts away.

Blake smiled and headed out the door, “I’ll come and get you when dinner is ready”

Once the door was closed I ran over and jumped on the giant bed. I could get used to this place I thought in glee.

Blake was get even better and better.