Chapter 12

woohoo another chaper. I hope you like this one

and dont forget to......

VOTE and COMMENT :) you know you want to

_________________________________________________________________________________

++Blake POV++

“Blake? Blake” Duke was shaking me by the shoulders, nearly pushing me off the seat of one of the outside tables. “Blake. You have been miserable all week, you haven’t been doing anything about that hunter problem, and worst of all you haven’t told us anything thing about that hunter” Duke finished his short rant with a sigh and the shrugging of his shoulders.

But as much as I hate to admit it, Duke was right. I hadn’t told anyone about Evangeline being my mate, so nobody knew why I hadn’t done anything. And I’ve been miserable all week because it had been a week since the hunter problem, and Evangeline hadn’t come back to school since then. I’ve tried to talk to that red-headed guy about it but every time I tried to go over to him to talk he would walk away in the other direction. All week I had seen him look at us as if he were scared. This just proves my suspicion, Evangeline did know who was a werewolf and she had obviously told the red-headed guy, Walter I think, about it too.

I needed to talk to Evangeline about why she became a werewolf hunter, then maybe if I knew why I could help to convince her that we are not that bad. I want her to trust me, not hate me. Plus if I could change her views on werewolves them maybe there would be no need to call the council, as she wouldn’t be a danger anymore. But if the council found her before I was able to change her views then they would kill her for sure, and I couldn’t lose her I barely know her but I knew enough to know I couldn’t lose her.

But how do I talk to her? An amazing, well I hope amazing, idea came to me. If I corner Walter and force him to talk to me he would then hopefully take me to Evangeline where I would be able to talk to her, ask her why she hates us and tell her what she means to me.

I’ll have to corner Walter after class though, as he was sitting with his friends at the moment. 

**

The final bell for school rang, signalling the end of the day. During art I had overheard Walter’s friends mention that he had food tech. So with that knowledge I headed toward the food tech room.

I was halfway there when I spotted Walter, I knew he saw me too as his eyes widened and he started walking in the other direction. This is just what I wanted, I wanted to be away from the other students.

It took Walter a while to realise that I had backed him into a corner, but when he did, his eyes grew even wider than I thought possible.

“What do you want?” he said trying to sound confident, but I could smell the fear radiating off of him.

I locked my eyes onto his, trying to convince him that he did not want to mess with me, “I want to know where Evangeline is”

Walter made weird snorting noise at that statement, “and what makes you think she would want to talk to you? She and I both know what you are, and I think she hates you”

She knows what I am and she hates me? I felt despair fill me at the thought of this. I could also hear my wolf howling in pain too.

“Look” I said, I could hear my voice shaking but I didn’t care, my mate hates me and she’s the only thing that’s important to me at the moment “I know she hates me but I need to talk to her to convince her that our kind are not all that bad”