"Do you think she'll get through it?" Luke asked Ashton quietly as they were jogging towards the same spot as they had found Michael at that time. The Alpha looked at Luke briefly, wanting to give him a genuine answer and thus thinking about it for a moment. "I think she will. She's strong. Maybe not as strong as she looks at times, but I believe she has the will to get through it."

Luke nodded, biting his lower lip and letting his eyes move around in the hopes to spot a certain girl. Or a wolf, for all he knew. It differed how fast one would change the first time. They hadn't really figured out yet whether it was random or depended on something, but they knew it was different for everyone. Which wasn't all that weird.

"I think she's close." Ashton suddenly mumbled, narrowing his eyes at the nearest part of the mountain. Luke looked the same way, not really seeing anything and deciding to test on smell. He was quick to notice the familiar smell, nodding in agreement and following it, with Ashton by his side. "We have to be careful though. If she has changed already, she might not control it yet."

"I know." Luke spoke, not even looking at Ashton as he moved closer to the mountains. There were multiple cave-like spots in the mountains and it's sides, granting perfect hiding places. Luke knew a few, having run off here a few times when he needed to be alone, and thus quick to move to the closest he knew.

Ashton followed quietly, wanting to protest that Luke shouldn't just go off like that, but knowing any words that were too loud could possibly scare Valeria away. If anything, it was better to keep as quiet as possible. They could talk through their mental link though, if really needed.

It stayed quiet as the two moved along the mountains, their eyes focused to spot anything that moved or seemed suspicious, keen on finding the girl. After all, like they had told her and said before, it wasn't easy. The first change was the worst even and being alone while experiencing it was terrible, in their opinion. Ashton had had Daniel, which had been a relieve as he was one big cloud of calmness and Luke had had Ashton, which had been really great as a mental support. And both were really grateful not to have been alone.

A soft whimper sounded from somewhere close, making the two look that way and -as quiet as possible- approach it. Their eyes had to adjust a little to the darkness, their movements slowing yet still going forward, even if it was somewhat dangerous to go somewhere when not being able to see what was coming.

Obviously, it just had to happen that whatever had been in there and had let out that whimper jumped at them, effectively pinning Ashton to the ground. The Alpha was surprised by the sudden action, staring up into a familiar pair of green eyes. They were darker though, not like the usual light colour in their human form.

"Michael?" Luke asked, his eyebrows raised and face one of surprise. Then again, it really was a surprise. Last thing they knew, they left Michael at the cooking isle with Calum, eating dinner and getting ready for the full moon together. And definitely in human form.

The white wolf growled, his eyes dark and taking in Ashton almost threateningly, but Ashton didn't budge. He was relieved that Michael's eyes weren't like before, void of humanity. Which meant Michael still had some control over the wolf and that there wasn't much danger. Not like thought before anyway. "Michael, it's okay. We're not here to harm you, we're looking for Valeria."

The wolf kept growling for a moment, before slowly quieting down and stepping back and off of Ashton, sitting down and letting his eyes move between Ashton and Luke, as if he was keeping an eye on them, afraid they would attack or whatever.

"Why is he like this?" Luke asked quietly, his eyebrows furrowed together as he looked at Ashton. He kept looking at Michael on occasion of course, not fully trusting him in this form. Not now anyway.