Chapter 6

"Calum."

The dark haired male hummed, changing his taunting smirk to a innocent smile before he turned around to face Ashton.

"Go."

Calum sighed, not saying anything as he walked away from the green eyed boy he had previously been taunting. But really, if Michael hadn't eavesdropped the night before and just kept his face straight whenever he saw Calum, then said dark haired male would have ignored him. But Calum hated the sympathetic looks he kept receiving from the boy and maybe taunting him wasn't the right answer, but he couldn't really help it.

"So." Ashton started, as he watched Calum walk away, before turning back to Michael. "Tonight is a full moon."

Michael nodded slowly. He had been keeping track of those, as he still had to practice his change. Full moons always makes werewolves wanting to change and Michael hadn't exactly mastered the control of it yet. Unlike his other pack-members.

"Think you got it under control enough?" Ashton tilted his head to the side a little, looking at the green eyed boy curiously.

"Yes." Michael cursed himself mentally after saying that, awkwardly looking down. He hated changing his answer, even if it was easier. Once something was said, he didn't change it. Unless he accidentally offended someone with it, then he tried to make it right by spluttering out apologies and things like 'I didn't mean it like that'.

"Okay." Ashton said, after taking the boy in for a bit. "Then I'll hear how it went, I hope."

"Of course." Michael mumbled, sighing quietly. "I'm going to my room, if that's okay."

"Sure, sure, go ahead."

Ashton watched the youngest one stumble off, waiting until his door closed before turning around.

"He lied, you know."

Ashton jumped up, not having expected Calum to be hiding in the shadows. His quietness was not only a blessing, but also a curse. "Calum."

"Just saying." The dark haired male mumbled. Before turning around and disappearing into his room.

Ashton sighed, going downstairs and to the guest room. It was time to try and get Luke to snap out it. He had spend the whole previous day in the guest room, accompanying the girl. And it wasn't that Ashton hated the girl (he didn't trust her still, but that was different), he just wanted Luke to act normal.

"Luke?" The curly haired male asked, as he knocked on the door and opened it soon after. The blonde was sat on the end of the bed, slowly looking at the Alpha as he entered. He blinked a few times, seeming a bit dazed. "Yes?"

"Can we talk for a moment?"

Luke looked back at the girl, seeing her give him a questioning look. It made Ashton somewhat relieved to know she wasn't aware of Luke's 'attraction-problem'.

The girl nodded slightly, seeming confused as to why Luke had looked at her. Said blonde then got up, walking out of the room, but not before waving at the girl with a smile. Ashton watched how the girl gave him a wave back, though her face confused and actions hesitant. Ashton felt relieved.

"What's um- what's up?" Luke asked, seeming a bit nervous to leave the guest room. It made Ashton press his lips together for a moment, before he pulled the blonde to the porch. Luke protested and once they were out, he ripped his arm from Ashton's grasp, growling at the Alpha. The action made Ashton's eyes widen, before he pushed the blonde against the house roughly, managing to loom over him dangerously. "Do not growl at me."