2

Stereotypes are a fucking bitch. It's hard to break them and it's so easy to keep them. Everyone is associated with one straight off the bat. It is based off how they look, how they dress, how they talk, etc. You name it! Everything based around stereotypes is all rubbish really. Although straight off the bat I got one. From that bet. That stupid bet made was some joke I wish I would break. I wish I would, god I wish I did.

Both women stumbled into Cheryl's apartment holding onto one another as if it was life or death. This isn't something Cheryl would do and this is something Kimberley wouldn't do. But something in both of their minds just drifted and here they were together making out like teenagers in the brunette's apartment. With every step, they took closer to Cheryl's room a garment of clothing got ripped apart from their bodies.

"Wait." Kimberley said stopping Cheryl from kissing her once more and by the look in her eyes the brit was annoyed by the loss of contact.

"Are you seriously stopping me now?" Cheryl smirked as she put her arm around the blonde's waist pulling her in once more.

Without thinking Kimberley kissed her again with more passion and she got pushed down on the bed by Cheryl who licked her lips hungrily.

--

The alarm clock sounded off early once again and Cheryl like the other day couldn't be bothered to hit snooze so she put her head underneath her pillow to cover up the sound. Although to her surprise she heard another sound.

"Bloody hell can you turn that thing off." A British accent that clearly wasn't hers bounced off Cheryl's bedroom walls and right back into Cheryl's ears.

Carefully the brunette moved her head from underneath her pillow and looked beside her. The silhouette of a women's curvaceous body underneath the sheets was clear.

"It's rude to stare." As soon as the woman spoke again Cheryl's eyes darted straight for her face then suddenly the memories from last night came flooding back into her mind. The drinks. Meeting Kimberley. The sex.

"Fucking hell." Cheryl sighed and covered her face once again with pillows in hopes that maybe just maybe this was all a dream. After a minute or two the brunette looked over once again and the blonde was still there but now looking at her pager. "I better go." Cheryl reached for her underwear and bra thankfully were in reachable distance from her bed.

"What no goodbye kiss or anything Cheryl?" Kimberley smirked.

"Look Kimberley I have work in less than an hour. Last night just forget it ok? Make yourself useful and make your way out the door before anyone from my complex sees you."

Kimberley knowing her limits just nodded while the brunette wait for the washroom. After picking up her clothing that seemed to be everywhere around the apartment she noticed something on the coffee table on her way out.

"So, you're one of Saving Hope's new interns." Kimberley thought to herself. "Well I'll be looking out for you Cheryl." Putting her heels back on Kimberley made her way out the door and out of sight just in time.

--

Cheryl rushed into the locker room for interns gaining a few looks from her fellow interns. Sarah Harding however the "intimidating" one she had a vibe from Cheryl that she couldn't explain, something that was different; very different.

"Better hurry up their Brit, Williams is coming." Sarah said getting a nod of response from Cheryl.

As the four women emerged from the locker room Williams took one good look at Cheryl and a smirk dawned on her face. Seeing this Cheryl got confused.