1.

HI HERE IS THE NEW REVISED STORY PT.1 DONT KILL ME BUT ON WORD THIS WAS DOUBLE SPACED SEVEN PAGES SO HAPPY READING AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

                As humans, we all wish for life to be effortless. To have everything possible to be handed to us on a silver platter; to do nothing basically. Although that is what we long for that is opposite for what we must do to achieve our greatest dreams in life. We must fight for it, we must earn it, we must put in work to gain success. Along the way we must disappoint some people we hold onto dearly and I learned that the hard way...

            The alarm clock went off loudly ringing in Cheryl's ear, out of impulse the brunette slammed snooze to squeeze in possibly another five minutes if possible. But as her hand slammed down she jolted up suddenly realizing why her alarm went off as early as it did compare to the late sound she had been used to for the past month or so. Today is the start of a new life for her, a fresh start from everything she faced prior. Quickly she scanned the room and on the floor in case she had an unexpected stranger beside her like days prior, having only spotted her scrubs hung up on the door made her sigh in relief. The last thing she needed was to have someone to kick out along with her first day at work.

            Quickly scrambling out of bed Cheryl put on her light blue scrubs and dashed to the washroom to make herself somewhat presentable; if was going to show up late she might as well look the part. With every gesture to comb her hair down she became further and further lost in thought. To get to this point she didn't have to only leave her family but to practically forget she had them. Cheryl became the disgrace in her family quickly as she got older and older. The more she accepted herself the more her family began to hate her. Closing her eyes quickly she counted in her mind 12 3 4 Teddy doesn't need this in her life she needs a mother better than mine ever was. Opening her eyes, she looked at herself in the mirror and for the first time since she arrived in America she saw herself in a different light. For the first-time Cheryl saw herself as more than a disgrace but someone who has fought for too much to let things go.

            "This is the first day of the rest of my life." Cheryl said out loud making it more real than it already was.

            Walking in late to her first day was already bad enough as it is. Closing the door lightly as possible made the others in the group not notice she even entered an hour late except the chief of surgery who looked at her.

            "Welcome, as the other surgeons' whom you have met prior to myself you all know that this is no longer a job; this is a lifestyle. A lifestyle you all have chosen to live from the moment you all thought to yourself you wanted to save lives as a surgeon. I am not going to joke around with you I am going to be honest with you all. This is a game a game in which you all are fighting the other one for. I am saying this now for the main purpose that as I look around the room today not all of you will finish. There are those in this room who will not be ready to become a surgeon. There are those who will switch out of this hospital not ready to face the intensity we all throw our interns at. There are those who are blood thirsty be careful. Now look around, look at who you are playing against for the next couple of years of your lives. Welcome to Saving Hope your new lifestyle your new game." The chief of surgery looked at her with a nod making Cheryl look away.

            Looking around at everyone around her she soon had a shock flow through her entire body; quick. This isn't something she did to prove her parents wrong. This isn't something she enlisted to give her daughter a shot at a life she envisioned. This isn't something that she did to fight back at her town. Now this has become something she needs to live with, something she needs to breath, something she needs to learn perfectly until she can't sleep without the thought of it.