Chapter 15

"I'm not sure you want that Eren."

Why wouldn't I, my whole body is tingling and craving his touch.

"Please, Levi, just this once."

"No Eren, now hurry up and finish up with that so I can take you home."

I don't know whether the rejection or me being horny and emotional caused it, but the word 'no' pushes whatever rationality I have off a cliff and I find my hand grabbing for his cock through his pants.

"This isn't exactly saying no, now is it," I say, surprised by how strong my voice sounded.

"Eren... Let. Go. Now."

His voice sounds like a growl, the expression in his face says he mad, and for some reason that turns me on even more.

Something in me had changed, how did I go from rejecting all of his advances to needing him so badly?

That can't just be an omega thing...

"Now!" the word comes out stern but doesn't intimidate me, in fact it does quite the opposite.

It revs me up, turns me on even more. Every nerve within me feels like it's on fire.

With all my strength I pull down his pants and boxers at the same time and what awaits me almost has my drooling. Almost? I think I really am drooling. No one has ever affected me like this before.

"Didn't I say stop!!"

This time Levi's voice comes out deep and husky and it sends shivers down my spine, but that feeling is quickly replaced by shock as soon as he turns and holds me against the wall. His grip is so strong, it makes me feel overpowered and I hate to admit how much I loved it.

"Can't say I didn't warn you huh?"

Well there you have it folks another semi cliff hanger •~•
Lol I had some fun with this chapter and my editor had even more fun than me Cx But I hope you enjoyed this and look forward to more ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also please comment and vote c: