🌹Eighth Chapter🌹

Start bij het begin

He continued ,"Whenever I need help she was there. I used to struggle back then with my music and never even got enough sleep. No one really used to notice it but she did. She kept bugging me about how I don't eat and don't sleep. Once she even locked me in her room and told me that she wouldn't open it until I slept!" Jungkook let out a small laugh. You melted in Jungkook's laugh.

"After she left and came here in Busan I realised that I missed her and I liked her." Jungkook felt an ache in the heart. You however couldn't hear the last three words.

You jumped out of your hiding,"MIN YOONGI MISSED ME!?" You kept your hand on your heart ,"OH MY GOD! IS THIS A DREAM!? MY HEARTEU!!!!!!" You fake fangirled.

"(Y/n)!?" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Yes me."

"Did you hear everything!?"

"Most certainly I did! Except the last part"

"Thankgod!" He sighed in relief.

"What did you say though?"

"I said I realised that I missed you and that you were a pig." You looked at Jungkook to approve what Yoongi had said. Jungkook who was having a hearty laugh looked at you and nodded .

"To add on I met (y/n) in a coffee shop!" Both the boys started laughing and gave a high five to each other while you stood there irritated.

"Okay yoongers,you get no food."

"But I do right?" Jungkook asked.

"Neither do you." You said with a hint of irritation.

"Oh okay,i'll just order some pizza and tell you to pay" Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other and nodded.

"Oh god no. Fine u both get to eat. Only if you both go and buy me (favourite movie)."

"Okay!!" They both exclaimed and made their way to the door.

"Be back soon and don't forget to wear your coats! Its getting dark outside!"

"Okay Eomma! " They both said happily and ran of quickly.

Those two can be such kids at times. You smiled to your self as you made the table ready for dinner.

I wonder if they both know each other. Why was Jungkook so shook (a/n: Jungshooooookk ehhhhhhh ;D) when we made our way back home though?

~Time skip brought to you by Suga's infires~

They retuned back home and together all of you are the dinner.
After cleaning up you played the movie while getting sandwiched between the two boys. Somehow you felt protected and it felt good. Soon the three went to sleep. You dreamt about pizzas whereas Yoongi and Jungkook shared the same dream. Better known as a nightmare.

At morning both the boys were ready to leave. You,still sleepy, asked if they would be coming over again.

"Don't worry sleepy head,we'll visit you today again" Jungkook said and ruffled your hair. You swatted his hand with an annoyed face.
"Just as what he said" Yoongi said.
With that they left.

~2 hours later~
You finally was able to freshen up and make yourself some breakfast when you heard your notification tone "INFIRES"

You checked your messages

>>Unknown<<

>>Yo Pabo