🌹Third Chapter🌹

After a while you came out of your room and looked down at your feet while smoking and blushing together. "How do I l-look?"you stuttered.

His eyes widened. His eyes looked at your perfectly open (h/c) (h/l) followed by your black and red stripped sweater which extended just below your waistline,your knee cut jeans and your black converse.

"Are you really (y/n)?" He gave you a surprised look.

"Is that good or bad?" You asked without showing your nervousness.

"You look absolutely stunning!" He almost jumped from his seat.

"Oh now do I?" You wink at him.

"L-lets go!" He got up and rushed towards the door.
Oh you can swear that you saw his tint pink cheeks.

You lock the door and you turn to him,"So I was thinking if..."you trailed off when your eyes met his.

"(Y/n)?" He asked with a worried look.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Im sorry."you blushed and ran forward.

"Hey!! Wait up!!" He ran after you.

"Nope! Run and catch me if you can!" You ran with all your might as the cold air brushed against your cheeks.

You heard him getting closer. Shit. Run (y/n). Run! (Dashi run run!!!!)

You felt strong pair of hands around you as you tripped down on the road. You fell on your group face first and was almost being crushed by Jungkook's body.

"Aish!" You started hitting his shoulder being still on the ground. "You're heavy pabo. MOVE!"

"Now that's what you get for making me chase you".

You both laughed as he slowly stood up helping you to stand up.

You both made your way over to a park that you located nearby.

It was beautiful. You chased a little butterfly around the park.

Jungkook looked and you and laughed.

"What's the joke Mr.Clown?" You asked,obviously with a hint of anger.

"Oh,my jokes are pieces of treasure that shouldn't be revealed in this world"

You mouthed,"Oh My God". He chuckled at your reaction.

"OPPA" you heard a girl shout from behind you.

You turned around to see a beautiful girl making her way towards your direction. Her brunette hair moved in perfect sync with the wind and her eyes and face showed a content.

You looked at Jungkook. He had the most disgusted face when he saw the girl. He caught you hand firmly and pulled you into a hug. "Just follow,okay?" He told you and you nodded. You hug him back.

The girl soon came up to both of you. "Hi Oppa." She put up a fake smile."how are you?"

"Well I'm good and oh how rude of me. (Y/n) she's Soo yuk. Soo yuk she's my girlfriend. Looks pretty doesn't she?" He said and hugged you from the back and kept his head on your shoulder.

"O-oh. Hi." She looked at you with cold eyes. You smiled and just greeted her.
"Well we're on a date together. Lets catch up some other time now,okay Soo Yuk?"Jungkook tweeted.
"......sure. goodbye"

You both walked hand in hand until she was out of sight.
"What was that Jungkook!?"

"Oh,she...she is my ex."

"Oh I see."

You smiled like a big ball of sunshine and said,"Come on let's get going! We got to have our coffee now don't we!?"

He caught your hand and started running slightly towards the coffee shop. You just chuckled at his behaviour.

Ex. Ex. She was his ex. She is beautiful. I can never be as beautiful as her. Does he still have feelings for her? But he way he behaved back then seemed like he didn't. But what if he is playing hard?
Why am I even thinking about it? I only think of him as my friend.
You brushed your thoughts aside when Jungkook stopped abruptly causing you to bump into his back.

"(Y/n)" he spoke while his lips trembled and looked at you neither wide eyes.

You looked what lied before him and you felt yourself getting weak.

(A/n):I'm sorry the chapter is small! ;-; is it going good? Please do comment,vote and share! ^^
What do you think they face next?
Also the next chapter will be in Jungkook's point of view.
Love you guys! ^^ ANNEYONG!! ^^