Valgard Bram

Third Person's POV

After hours of flying back to Berk, she immediately went to the Great Hall, hoping Hiccup and the gang was there.

As she banged the two huge doors open, she felt relieved when she see that they're all having fun.

"Heather's back!" Tuffnut exclaimed.

But she wasn't happy when she got back, she needs help, a viking needs help.

"I thought you're with my brother?" Astrid wondered.

"He needs our help." She said.

"Wait, what? I don't understand." Hiccup stood up.

"Viggo's alive, he forces dragons to work for him, he got Asin as we we're retreating." She explained.

"I thought we'd killed him?" Snotlout wondered.

"It's not Snotlout. And those dragons might be as huge as the Nadder's migration." She answered.

While for Asin, who is in a dragon cage along with Nightcrawler.

Nightcrawler's been in color red for a long time. He's been breathing fire at the cage and tackling it, too.

"Don't hurt yourself, pal. Its no use. I'm sure Heather did what I said," he said and tapped his dragon's head.

They've been waiting for hours and until dusk came. He slowly get worried that Heather was caught, too. But if she is, then why would she's not with him?

Or maybe she's in a separate cage.

Asin just shook his head and thought of something else, Nightcrawler noticed that his friend seemed to in deep thought, he nudged his shoulder and growled softly.

"I'm fine. I'm just slightly worried." He replied.

Worried. He really are.

His dragon nudged him again, but harder this time and snarled.

"Of course I am worried of her! Hiccup teamed me up with her, and its my duty to watch her out." He said.

It seems like Nightcrawler doesn't buy any of his explanation and laughed.

"What's funny, huh?" He stood up.

The dragon just turned his back and turned green.

"Now you're happy teasing me, huh? Come here, you!" He exclaimed and tackled his dragon in the back.

But Nightcrawler seemed just fine and opened his wings which made Asin to stumble backwards.

The Hobblegrunt laughed.

"Really funny," he sarcastically answered and wiped off the dirt on his body.

Is it really his duty to watch her out, as a partner in every tasks?

He shook his head once more and let out a frustrated yell.

"Argh! I hate it when my thoughts haunt me!" He said.

Nightcrawler tilted his head a little, and snarled.

"I don't know, pal. I don't know what's this feeling," he said and placed his hand on his chest.

He suddenly heard a twig snapped from the bushes in front of his cell.

"Who's there?" He cautiously asked.

Suddenly a head popped out from the bushes.

"Astrid!" He exclaimed.

"Sshh. Keep your voice down," she said as she tries to unlock the cage.