How in the hell?!

Y/N POV

I release Natsu from the hug, "T-Thanks Natsu. Uh we need to get out of here."

Erza POV

Natsu and Y/N are married, I'm so happy for them! I probably shouldn't barge into Y/N's house though, cuz who knows what they're doing.

I turn to Skyrim and Happy who were still extremely for them, "ARE THEY GONNA HAVE A BABY?" Skyrim questions still excited, I snort.

"I dips naming!" Happy cheers, "Happy Jr will be their name!"

"No that's not how you name a baby Happy!" Skyrim objects, "If it's a boy we'll name him Jasper Mackrell Dragneel and if a girl Astrid Coral Dragneel!"

"Uh I think they'll name their kids themselves." Gray speaks up, Skyrim and Happy frown.

"You think their having..." Lucy immediately shakes her head violently, "I'll shut up now."

Natsu POV

"How about you combine your power with mine then we blow the jail up." I plan trying to think, ugh my brains hurting. But we need to get out of here.

"Actually that might work." Y/N speaks up grinning at me, "you genius." And she pecks me on the cheek making me blush slightly, "Ok, let me start it off." Her H/C hair was flying around her as she stepped away and stood up straight her eyes closed and her arms held out I front of her, suddenly I felt a major magic impact then Y/N was surrounded with crystallised shards spinning all around her rapidly nonstop, "Natsu now."

"Ok, I'm all fired up now!" I say getting into battle stance, "LIGHTNING FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" And at that moment Y/N combined her attack with mine and it flew at the door making a smash. The door didn't budge, there was no damage done, "Seriously?!"

"Dang you Lehar." Y/N muttered, "LEHAR GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!"

Lehar appeared at the door opposite the bars, "Nothing you do will help you."

"But she's innocent!" I object, "You really think the public is going to agree with you?!"

"Yes, because poor Y/N L/N The Legendary Maiden went down in battle, she had been secretly being a double agent and was after the magic councils death." Lehar smirks, I smash my fist against the bar.

"NO WAY IN THE LIVING HELL ARE YOU GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!" I yell totally enraged.

"Oh but I am." Lehar assures himself. I glare. "Yes you two are extraordinary wizards but we have highly ranked prison. You're no match."

"Fine, do whatever you want with me, just–don't hurt Natsu." Y/N says depressed, I glare.

"NO WAY!" I object, she glances up at me then back at Lehar.

"Lehar get rid of him." Y/N orders.

"Y/N I'M NOT JUST LEAVING YOU! Cuz without you, what's the point." My voice turns soft towards the end, Y/N puts on a sad smile towards me but then turns back to Lehar. Suddenly she drops to her knees, "Y/N!" I say frantically then pull her up straight, she looks at me her eyes now pitch black, "What the hell?!"

"I'm so glad I took form of this girl." Y/N's voice now demonic.

"No, MEN ARM YOURSELVES!" Lehar runs out of the room.

"Babe? Y/N what's happening, wait oh FRICK..." I panic slightly then stumble back, is Zeref controlling her again?! In a blink of an eye she pins me to the wall. What should I do?! I don't want to hurt her!

"Babe, I'm acting just go along with it." Y/N whispers into my ear, I soften OH MY GOD YES, I honestly thought I'd have to hurt her. "Oh and sorry for the next part." Then she knees me in a stomach sending me to the ground. Ouch!

"LEHAR YOU BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I scream acting along, Lehar nor anyone enters, those cowards.

Y/N sends crystals at me but hiding the fact she's missing me on purpose as I dodge. Then Lehar enters.

"Let Y/N- Uh Zeref, out and the Natsu boy as well. If he survives." Lehar assures her, HE'S ON ZEREFS SIDE?! Y/N punches me across the face knocking me unconscious.

Y/N POV

Sorry Natsu

I knock him out cold then turn to Zeref and smirk, "Now get out of my way!" I hiss and drag Natsu by of the collar and pass a frightened Lehar and guards who cowered away from my view.

~

I arrive at the guild hall. Teleporting us there Natsu was still unconscious. Everyone gasped, "It was the council. They sent us to jail but I managed to get us out of there."

Team Natsu rushed over to us, Wendy knelt down to Natsu who I had just laid on the ground.

"I thought you guys were meant to be having a good time." Gray muttered.

"Apparently not." Erza sighs, then Natsu darts up straight now gaining consciousness.

"Babe you didn't have to knock me out." Natsu growls falling back to the ground.

"I thought you said the council did this." Lucy says concerned.

"Long story, I'll tell you guys later." I mutter.

Makarov speaks up, "They chose the wrong guild to piss off!"