Never apart

Y/N POV

Hell went loose. Me being enraged for her knocking out Natsu, Skyrim and Happy I'm not going to go easy on her. My body surrounded with a rising tornado my eyes bloodshot red indicating my abilities, "YOU B**CH!" I scream sending crystals crossed with intense air magic at her sending her up against the wall.

~

I continuously punch her against the wall even though she been knocked out ages ago I still do it, by the looks of things I don't even know if she's alive. Sudden my door swings open Erza, Gray and the rest of the guild looked rushed, but when they saw the state we were in they were shocked, "LEAVE." I order, "I still have work to do with this piece of crap."

"Y/N, what happened?" Gray mumbles, "What happened to Natsu and the exceeds?!"

"THIS GIRL HURT THEM!" I scream not entirely in control, I throw Jericho to the ground and she lay motionless.

"Y-Y-Y/N she's dead..." Lucy stutters nervous.

"She deserved it. We have a long backstory." I declare still furious.

Gray

Y/N is in the worst mood ever, and she's one of the most powerful wizards. But I sorta get it, this girl she just murdered... Just knocked out Natsu, Skyrim and Happy... But she seems as if she's going to set the world on fire.

"Y/N, I understand why your angry but, can you try to calm?" I say uncertain, she sends me a glare.

"Guys just..." She takes away her glare with a relieved look, "Sorry. It's just, ugh. Well Wendy can you help heal them with me?" She questions, Wendy nods and smiles skipping over to the exceeds and Y/N knelt down to Natsu, "Thanks for your concern but I'll be ok now."

"Whatever you say." Lucy mutters.

~

We all had left her, Wendy came back after a few minutes. It's been a day since the incident, I haven't seen flame brain all day, and it's noon. Huh. The guild was rather quiet without them, I wonder what their doing, they could be in trouble which I'm trying to convince myself they aren't, or just staying home.

Suddenly the guild doors fall, revealing Y/N who looked pissed off, everyone gulped, "Y/N what's wrong?" Erza asks concerned.

"Natsu said he was going to get some food and he didn't come back, I can't sense his magic power and I reckon they kidnapped him." Y/N explains, some gasps were heard, Team Natsu and I frown.

"Well they just messed with the wrong guild." I growl, they all nod, "Well where do we look?"

"I know where he is." Makarov speaks up, "The magic council must've taken him, here look it's in the newspaper."

Makarov hands Y/N the newspaper, Natsu on the front cover unconscious.

"I'll meet you guys there." Y/N hissed and disappeared using teleportation.

Y/N POV

THOSE BLOODY BASTARDS THEY THINK THEY CAN TAKE NATSU, WELL THEY CAN'T! I immediately teleport down to the council, not caring how much magic I use. I continue until I've finally reached their base. I make an entrance, may as well kick their butts.

"OK WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PUT NATSU!" I scream, they all back off slightly.

"Men charge!" One of them orders.

"But she'll kill us!" One of them shrieked.

"At least you have one smart one." I mutter, "Well where is he?!"

"Wait, Y/N?!" Natsu yells, OMG HE'S HERE!

"NATSU!" I scream running past the guards who tried to make me leave but I swiped my hand and they all got pinned to the wall surrounded by crystal shards, Natsu was in a cell with multiple guards surrounding it.

"ITS A TRAP THEY'RE TRYING TO FRAME YOU FOR BREAKING INTO THE PRISON." He warns trying to break past the metal in front of him but he kept on getting deflected.

"I honestly don't care, I'm just glad your safe." I sigh, then turn to the guard having a major mood swing, "NOW WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!"

"We were just following Lehar's orders." He surrenders, "But you won't get away with this!"

"More like you." I remark and send a twisting tornado in his direction picking him up and out of the room, "Anyone else?" The rest of the guards rapidly shake their heads, I smirk and turn to Natsu who's smiling.

"Thanks." Natsu says as I plug the key into the cell which the guard owned, wow these guards aren't smart at all, they used to be powerful, like hard to beat. The door collapses and he tackles me in a hug, "You're so epic."

"Heh well let's get back-" I was interrupted when alarms went off, God I should've known they had trapped us.

A/N Omg 300 views?!?!! YOU GUYS ARE EPIC! Well remember to vote, comment and follow.