Saviour

A/N I'm actually going to post these ever 2nd day cuz I'm working on a novel but I also want this to be a good read for you guys. Ok remember to follow, vote and comment!

Y/N POV

UGH IM SUCH AN IDIOT! I turn to Natsu and grab his arm, "Babe we need to get out of here." I explain, "Did they hurt you?" I say standing and he joins me.

"Nah, but how are we going to get out of here?" Natsu asks, I shrug and he frowns and looks around.

"I should've known, the reputation for this place is really high. I shouldn't have been able to get here that easy." I sigh, "Now we need to get past the actual security."

"Meh should be easy enough, I mean your the Legendary Maiden." Natsu assures me turning his attention back on me his hand slowly drifts to mine. I grip it hard.

Then a bunch of guards enter the room, all armed with swords but not any swords, they'd electrocute you if you touched them, "Natsu don't touch them." I warn releasing his hand.

"Go back in your cell!" On of them ordered.

"How about no." Natsu smirks, "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" But they cut off his flames as soon as it was a metre within their reach, "That's cheating! How come my flames didn't work?!"

"Natsu watch out!" I scream and run in front of him knocking him out of the way, I take the hit. It was worth it. I scream from being electrocuted, it's my one weakness...

"Y/N!!!" Natsu screams, "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" Yet my vision fading I still saw his flames fail, "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" But he actually got a hit!

"That's it, take the maiden!" One of the guards ordered, I lay motionless on the floor. Quietly I cast a spell that none of the guards could touch me otherwise they'd go flying. He tried to pick me up but flew back into the wall unconscious.

"But she's meant to be knocked out!" One of the guards exclaimed.

"You guys are going to pay for hurting Y/N!" Natsu growled setting his body on fire.

I black out.

~

"What happened to her neck?!" Lucy's voice distant, I was hazy and kept my eyes shut. She was right though, my neck was chilled.

"Natsu did you burn her?! I will murder you!" Someones voice I hadn't heard in decades... JELLAL!

"JELLAL?!?!!!" I wake up, my eyes flung open and I drop out of Natsu's arms, I scramble to my feet and tackle him in a hug basically banging him to the ground, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Can't, breath." Jellal chokes, I let go of him and stand smirking, "Well due to me being in jail, due to Zerin–" my fist tightens "–They found me, and Erza was there, and you were unconscious. By far one of the best days I've had."

Erza was still smiling, I swear this is just absolutely amazing I can't believe he's here!

"Well anyways what's up with you guys?" Jellal questions, standing up.

"Y/N's my girlfriend!" Natsu cheers wrapping his arm around my waist from behind, Jellal smirks at me.

"Seriously?" Jellal quizzes, "Well congrats! And Y/N apparently your like one of the most powerful wizards/witches ever."

"Yup." I sigh, "Yet of course them being stalkers found about me and electricity, my one weakness. Bastards."

"Well you still basically knocked out all of the guards in the room I was trapped in when you were unconscious." Jellal pointed out.

"Well that's our Y/N!" Lucy cheers high-fiving me, I grin.

"But what did happen to your neck?" Gray speaks up, I shrug.

"I actually don't know." I admit, "Maybe we can get Levy to research it."

"Jellal are you going to become apart of fairy fail?" Erza questions.

"If you want me to Scarlet." Jellal says turning his attention to her, she blushed. I smirk, 'they like eachother~' is what Happy and Skyrim would be saying right now. Where are they?

"Hey where's Skyrim and Happy?" I question.

"They begged to come but we didn't let them." Loke says coming out of nowhere.

"Where did he come from?!" Jellal mumbles.

"I'm Loke, Lucy's celestial spirit Leo, but also her boyfriend." Leo smirks, Lucy blushes.

"Well I'm Jellal." Jellal says, "Well should we get back?"

"Probably cuz that actually took ages." Gray sighs frustrated, I look around and he was right, it was dusk. Natsu grabs my hand, and we start walking back.