Meet up.

A/N naw little Natsu and Happy, lol. Ok if you've seen any other X readers you should probably now Y/N=Your name and F/C= Favourite colour so let's go!

Y/N'S POV

Everyone I see on this street occasionally glances at me, excited yet fearful. Come on I only killed the biggest beast in Fiore that powerful wizards got serious injuries trying to kill, also saving multiple villages, I get it you look at me but autographs?! On my shoulder was my exceed Skyrim, she is dark grey and blue, with white tips on her ears. Skyrim seemed to be fast asleep, well we've have been travelling for a few hours now.

I brush my H/C out of my eyesight and start running, setting a barrier on Skyrim so she doesn't go flying off me as I run. In the distance I see what looks like the fairytail hall, I can hear a loud argument with two male voices mostly but some others too.

I wake Skyrim up by shaking her and taking my barrier off, "Y/N why did you wake me?" Skyrim whines.

"We're here Skyrim." I assure her, she immediately darts up at my announcement to her, her eyes beaming at the building in front of us. I kick open the door with my right leg making a force against it almost kicking it off its frame.

Suddenly an oak table comes flying my way, I roll my eyes and sigh impatiently, I stop it with my bare hand it goes flying in the direction it came from. Everyone immediately stops, completely shocked that I'm here. The table hits a raven haired guy who seemed to only be wearing his underwear?!

Skyrim flying around me, I look around the place, it turns out there was 3 other exceeds here, and also 3 dragon slayers. Hmph, their powers ok. I'm not a dragon slayer, I learnt all my magic since I was born by my mother, she was one of the most powerful wizards in the world, until she died by Zerins monster. I tighten my fist just thinking of Zerin.

"Everyone out of the way." A old man who was extremely short ordered, I'm guessing he's Makarov, "Sorry f-for the introduction these brats gave you."

I smirk, "it's fine, they can just learn some manners." I reply sternly, he gulps.

"They certainly can." A familiar strong female voice came from behind me, I turn to see Erza, her eyes beaming up at me.

"ERZA!!!" I cheer and hug her almost sending her to the ground, she laughs and hugs back her armour on her but not affecting me at all. Skyrim was in tears, happy tears.

"ERZA!!" Skyrim cried, she flew into Erza, I let go of the hug, smiling for a while, I can't remember how long it's been.

I turn around everyone shocked that not only I was showing emotion but Erza too, a cotton candy haired guy who looked my age shouted, "Y/N I DARE YOU TO FIGHT ME!!" He ordered, I've seen him in sorcerers weekly somewhere. Ow he's Natsu Dragneel, the salamander.

"Well then Natsu, game on!" I order, my hands engulf into black flames, my eyes changed F/C.

Natsu looked scared for a second but shrugged it off, "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!" I swiftly dodged and hit him head on with my flames, he went flying going through the ground.

"Who wants to go next?" I threaten. Everyone shakes their head, Makarov face-palms.

"DRAGNEEL THATS NOT HOW YOU TREAT THE LEGENDARY MAIDEN!!!" Makarov yells, Natsu drags himself out of the hole I made, he had burns over him.

"Your fire tastes disgusting." Natsu groans, I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"It's not fire." I assure him, Natsus eyes widen and he looks as if he's going to puke.

Erza pats my shoulder smiling, the raven haired shirtless guy was laughing his head off, "LIKE THAT FLAME BRAIN!?!" I believe his name is Gray Fullbuster, well he's about to regret that.

I send the same thing I did to Natsu to Gray, his eyes widen as my hand held in his direction swells up into two times the flames, I fire it at him and he goes through the floor screaming, the guild laughs, Natsu the main one though, who was now lying on the floor.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET ICE PRINCESS!" Natsu laughs, I grin.

A blonde girl runs over to me grinning, her magic seems to be celestial I can sense it, Skyrim seemed to be talking to a blue exceed which seemed to be Natsus. "I'm Lucy!! I can't believe the legendary maiden is in our guild building!!" Lucy cheers fangirling.

"Speaking of which Y/N are you going to join the guild?" Erza asks me, I nod, a smile now plastered on her face.

"YAY!!" Lucy cheers, she grabs my wrist and drags me over to a white haired girl at the counter, Mirajane Strauss I've seen her in the sorcerers weekly too.

"Are you interested in joining the guild Y/N?" Mira asks kindly, I nod, "Come this way then!" Lucy walks off back to Erza and I follow Mira. "Where would you like your guild print and what colour?"

"(Where) F/C." I answer, she stamps it. I'm an official member of Fairytail.

A/N first chapter done, God iceprincess. Now I think I'm going to get Lucy to like Loke/Leo because I don't want that much drama, plus Loke is awesome. Bye!