~Aftermath Take 2~

Fine you friccs have a good ending instead of the one I like
Pieces of shI-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day of school was the same as usual- well almost. There was 3 things that had changed. 

1) Everybody was surrounding Marinette, not just her friends in her class, but nearly the whole school acting like she existed. 

2) Adrien was talking to Marinette. As in, full conversations and not just exchanging  Hello's here and there

3) Marinette wasn't her happy usual self. Though, she wasn't shy either. She was annoyed. She was angry. Remember the first thing different about that day? Well, the only reason they were speaking with her was because they heard about her secret. That she was Ladybug. That's all she heard!

"Hey! Is it true that you're Ladybug?"

"Hey Ladybug!"

"If your Ladybug, who's Chat noire?"

"Marinette! Marinette! Mari-"

She was about to scream. Yes, she liked how nice people were to her, but there is a limit to how much of this she could put up with. The only good thing out of this was how much Marinette and Adrien could talk about from the accident. They were talking and trying to get the rest of the class away from them when...

"Everyone be quiet and go back to your seats!" The teacher yelled, instantly getting everyone's attention. The room was dead quiet for a few seconds before everyone scrambled to where they would usually sit- except for Marinette and Adrien. They switched with Alya and Nino so they could sit with each other. 

~Time Skip To After Class~

Marinette was bombarded by question after question once she stepped out of class, in the first few minutes she got so annoyed that she was more than relieved to be home-even if it was only for lunch.

"Hello Marinette. Have a good day at school?" Her mother asked, bringing out some food for her to eat.

"Yes, it was alright Mama." Marinette lied with a sigh following afterwards as she sat down on a chair. Her mother could see that she didn't want to talk about it so once Marinette got her food, her mother left the room, leaving her alone-that was until...

"Marinette! Open up the door!" A voice said through the door. Adrien's voice. Marinette stood up slowly from her seat and opened the door to see Adrien, Alya, and Nino standing there before rushing into her house.

"Why didn't you tell me you were Ladybug?!" Alya nearly yelled, clearly angry with her. "I thought you were my best friend!"

"I'm sorry Alya. I couldn't of told you it was supposed to be a secret identity! I would of-" She was interrupted by someone hugging her, it was Alya.

"I forgive you, just tell me everything about what it was like being Ladybug, alright?"

"Alright. I promise." Marinette smiled slightly as her friend pulled away.

"Sorry to ruin this moment here but Adrien also told us about him being Chat Noir." Nino said to them, a shy smile on Adrien's face.

"Sorry Marinette. I didn't walk you being the only one exposed." Adrien said to Marinette in an apologetic tone. His green eyes looking into her blue ones.

"It's alright. At least we don't have to keep our secret identities a-well- secret anymore." Marinette said back, a small laugh following her sentence which the other 3 joined in as well.