Chapter 6: A battle of White, Red, and black.

Blanc didn't get it. Where was Ladybug. Why didn't she want to show her face yet? He wasn't gonna hurt her. Much. But he couldn't believe it. Who breaks a person's heart and doesn't bother to apologize? Hawkmoth was a better friend than she ever was. He thought angrily as he destroyed a nearby tree in the courtyard.  On the other hand, Marinette was surrounded by a reddish-pinkish light, and out came Ladybug. 

"Chat Blanc!" She yelled as she approached him. Finally, Blanc thought, suddenly he put on an innocent face and ran up to her. "Ladybug! Help, I have been akumatized! He exclaimed, making Ladybug stop and put a knowing expression on. "Woah there kitty, I can see that much." She said, walking backwards with hands up. Chat then came within arms length of her. "You haven't even seen the most of it." He said as he put Ladybug in a headlock. Faking it all along. He reached for her miraculouses with one of his hands.

Blanc was so close to stealing them, his fingers brushed the cool, rounded tip of it. When he was about to grab them off of her, Ladybug grabbed her yoyo quickly and kicked his legs out from under him, making him trip and let her go. Then, once he got up, Ladybug tied him up with her yoyo, making him spin around until he was dizzy. Not being able to walk correctly, he ran into a bucket of black paint, causing it to spill all over him. "Now that's a better look for you Chat Noir!" Ladybug teased, followed by a giggle mocking Blanc. 

"What the- Hey? Where did that come from? Nevermind. Cataclysm!" He yelled, a white ooze coming from his hand as he leapt toward Ladybug, palm facing her. She lept out of the way of danger and grabbed a wooden board, making him disintegrate the board instead of her. "Aw, Chat. I have learned a few tricks from the villains." She said in a babyish voice, then smirked as she started to run off into an alleyway, hiding behind one of the entrances hoping to hide from him to think up a plan.

The plan of her hiding did work. Blanc ran past the opening, thinking she ran ahead. Ladybug sighed in relief, happy he had fallen for the trick. She then ran up behind him, very quietly to erase any sign of her presence. She then grabbed his hands, tied them together, pushed him down and stepped on him. "Come on kitty, you're so silly!" She mocked as he struggled to get out. "No!" He screamed for help. She then grabbed his chin and pulled it up to look at her, still holding him down. Suddenly, He uses his pointy cat-like nails to free himself from the wire."You know. I've always wanted to see who was behind that mask." He said as he tackled her, throwing her yo-yo across the street, pinning her to the ground. "Say goodbye to your secret identity Ladybug." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! yes, I know. We used a theme of the Valentine's day episode, but that was Lauren's fault! XD But will Chat find out Ladybug's identity? Will she save the day? We will see in the next chapter. Comment down below if I should continue and any ideas of a fanfiction I should make in the future. Well anyways, toodles~