Chapter Two: A Change of Identity.

"I-I'm sorry Chat, but I can't." Ladybug said, feeling guilty as she pulled her hands away. "Wh-why My lady" Chat stuttered, obviously hurt, "Why can't you?!" Tears started to form in his green eyes. "I-I love another, I am so so sorry, but I'm glad that you told me." Ladybug responded, feeling her heart drop at the sight of her kitty friend about to cry. She could already hear Tikki saying, "Did you choose the right choice, Marinette?"  At her words Chat looked into her eyes, now filled with tears. "I-I understand." He said, pained from the response he just had gotten. "Who is it- WHO IS HE?!" He practically yelled in her face. "I prefer not to say." She responded, regretting what she said now. Wfhat has she done. "I see." He said, with tears falling out of his eyes, which he quickly wiped away."Bye then."He said as he jumped away from her, leaving Ladybug speechless and feeling like a villian. 

Chat  de-transformed in an alley out of sight from her. Plagg flew out of the ring. "Look Adrien, I know she didn't return the feelings to you but think of it this way, you still have other girls who like you!" Plagg said sensitively, hoping he would feel better, "Adrien? Adrien?!" Plagg called to him, but he didn't get an answer. 

Head in his hands, Adrien cried. Why did this have to happen to me? He wondered, Why did the girl of my dreams reject me? Am I not enough for her?  Plagg saw a black butterfly coming towards him. An akuma. "Adrien? Adrien snap out of it!" Adrien looked up at the sound of Plaggs's voice and saw it. Before he could run away the butterfly flew into a picture of Ladybug in his shirt pocket. "Oh no!" Plagg yelled as the pink-butterfly outline was around Adrien's eyes. Plagg took the ring and flew off with it to Marinette's apartment looking for Tikki.

 "Chat Blanc," Hawkmoth said, clearly amused at what he has found, his enemy was soon going to be his ally. "I am Hawkmoth. I'll give you the power to take revenge on anyone who's ever turned on you and all you have to do is get me the two miracle stones from the heroes of Paris. Do we have a deal?" Adrien replied, "Yes we do, Hawkmoth." He stood up and a black mist was surrounding him. He suddenly turned into the opposite of his superhero self. Chat Blanc.