Chapter 3: Encounters

Once Chat left, Ladybug couldn't take it anymore, she collapsed on the roof where he confessed. She cried to herself, feeling guilty of what she has done to him. After a few minutes, she ran onto her baloney and into her room. De-transforming and collapsing on her bed. "Hey, Marinette, I think you did the right choice!" Tikki said, calmingly to her. "I-I.... ugh" Marinette couldn't even speak. She looked around her room and was greeted by pictures of Adrien, what once comforted her was now a mocking image. She tore the images down of him and threw them away. He reminded her of chat, she couldn't take that right now, she needed to forget what just happened, but it was printed into her memory.

After her little fit, she sat back down on her bed, just to see Tikki with a surprised face on as Marinette looked around her room with now almost empty walls. "A-again, You made the right choice! Um.... Any other girl happily take him and the guilt would be lifted!" At this point, Tikki couldn't think of what to say.  "True, but I can't brush off the feeling that I did something wron-" Marinette was about to finish her sentence when Plagg burst in with Chats ring. 

"Plagg?!" Tikki exclaimed, surprised he was there. When Marinette saw him, she nearly cried. He looked like Chat. Maybe that's his kwami. She thought then realised that he had Chat's ring on him. "Wh-why do you have-* She gasps, tearing up. "H-he agreed to a deal with Hawkmoth!" Plagg stuttered, quivering, even his whispers drooped. "That stupid cat! Why would he be so stupid and do that!?" She yelled, but realising her parents were home, she lowered her voice and wiped away her tears, forming in her blue eyes. "Well, Ladybug was the one he loved, and she rejected him. Of course he would agree to his deal! Getting revenge on the one who has hurt him!" Plagg explained. I knew something was going to go bad! She thought, scolding herself. "So, what can we do to stop him?" Marinette asked, hoping she could make everything better. 

"Okay, so here's what i'm thinking." Plagg said, determined. "You have to solve this as Marinette, if your Ladybug, it will only get you in a worse position. You know why? Because he is planning to hurt everyone that hurt him! That includes Ladybug! Also, for a future reference if he can turn into his regular self, Chat is Adrien Agreste." Marinette was shocked! No wonder the pictures of Adrien reminded her of him! "Should I transform as Ladybug? Or are certain what you is true or...?" She questioned, confused about what to do. "I don't care what you do, but just remember the risks" Plagg responded. Marinette nodded and made up a plan.  

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! If you guys are enjoying the fanfic, rate it and comment what other fanfic I should do! And speaking of fanfics, check out my other ones in progress! So far, most are Miraculous Ladybug, but 2 are actually black butler! And if you have an idea of a fanfic I should create, let me know, and i'll try to get Lauren and I onto it! It can be anything like your OC, a different show, anything! Well anyways, Toodles~