Chapter 4: White Isn't Always a Pure Color

"Okay, So, here's what I'M thinking. I'll go out as myself and not Ladybug so he won't be aggravated, I don't want to take that risk just yet. Then I'll see if I maybe can get information out of him, because under that evil coating of his, He is still Adrien Agreste apparently.  Then tomorrow, I will attack as Ladybug, to find his akuma and save him!" Marinette explained, thinking her plan was pretty well thought. "That's a great idea Marinette!" Tikki said, happily, "But, I think you should get to sleep right now and do that plan tomorrow." Marinette was a little surprised at what she suggested. "Wh-why? What if Cha-" She was interrupted by Plagg. "You need your strength for tomorrow. We will keep a lookout  alright?" he said, assuringly. "A-Alright. Well, bonne nuit*!" She replied getting into her covers and falling asleep. Dreaming of Adrien and her while Plagg and Tikki watched outside for a little before going into the kitchen and eating Camembert and cookies.

  "Wow, I feel more powerful than ever!" Chat Blanc said, jumping off of building and landing on cars with a loud Thump! "I wonder how long it will take 'till ladybug finds out about the new and improved me!" When suddenly he saw two girls cosplaying as Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"Come on Sabrina! We have to catch the villain!" The one dressed up as Ladybug said. She had Dawn blond hair pulled back into a ponytail by a red ribbon and big Electric blue eyes. "O-okay Chloe!" The one named Sabrina said. She had short, pure orange hair and sea green eyes accompanied by clouded pale brown and gray rimmed glasses. She was dressed in a Chat Noir outfit. "Purrfect" He muttered to himself then swooped down to them.

First he held back the one in the Chat Noir outfit, covering her mouth so the blond wouldn't know she was being literally 'held' behind. Once she was out of sight, Blanc let her go, but making sure she didn't go anywhere. "Wh-who are you? Chloe!" She yelled, when Blanc covered her mouth again. "I advise you be quiet unless you want to get hurt." He responded removing his hand. "I am Chat Blanc, and that cosplay of yours is so old, let me help." He then grabbed a white paint bucket and dumped it on her, making her outfit white. She then ran away, crying as he went for the other cosplayer.  

"Okay Mr. Evil butterfly man!" The girl dressed as Ladybug yelled, "I will defeat you with my partner Chat Noi- Hey, Where are you?!" She turned around just to be greeted by Chat Blanc. "Hey Ladybug, where is your partner? Did he betray you? Heh." He smiles and claws at her hair and pours paint in her hair- GREEN paint. "Wow, that's a GREAT look for you!" When Chloe saw her hair she ran away crying followed by Sabrina doing the same. Chat laughed and went the opposite direction, excited for the chaos he will create. 
____________________________________________________________________________________

*Bonne Nuit= Good Night in French

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this new chapter, I am currently sick so i might not upload as often. In other news, I need inspiration for a new fanfic! So put your oc down and an idea for a fanfic. Also, in 2 days (February 12) is my birthday! So I will try to upload a birthday fanfic! Anyways guys, toodles~ <3