Only For Me

Okay I know each one of you have been desperately waiting for this update. 
But before going ahead with the story I just wanted to clarify some things.  Annoyed was a note I had put up since Destined to be Mine was attacked with plagrism and to be honest I was really hurt.  Hurt enough to pull this book down but the tremendous love I received did not let me do it. And the chapter Meri duniya got corrupted due to some reason which is why I had to delete it and jot down a better update for you guys.
Apart from this,  guys I am a law student and I am having my exams currently which is the reason I couldn't reply to your messages and comments.  But trust me once I m done with these exams I will definitely reply.
Lastly I just want to thank all of you for your support and now I hope you guys will enjoy the chapter.

================================================================

... PREET...

I opened my eyes to look into the most beautiful blue orbs. I gave him the biggest smile I could muster. There were tears still lining his eyes. I raised my drip connected hand trying to wipe away his tears. I knew I was the reason of the pain he had to go through. I knew he couldn't live without me which was the only reason I came back every time to be with him.

"Kabir, babies?" I asked the most important question of the moment.
He motioned towards the cribs placed a little away.
I tried getting up but winced in pain. He panicked and made me lie down almost immediately.
I was looking at him all the time as he tried avoiding my gaze..

Sensing my silence he questioned directly  "What are you thinking?"  he knows me too well so what's the use of hiding.  "You!"  I simply replied and he raised his eyebrow,  "What about me?" he asked.  "What would you do if something happened to me?" I asked.  Kabir did not even take a second before replying and answered "Come after  you!"  These words rolled out of his mouth as if it was the most obvious thing.  I looked at him instantly  calling his name in order to stop his blabber. "Kabir!"

"Preet!" he retaliated the same way.
"Monster. " I cursed him and smiled hearing his reply.

" I still love you Shortcake! " he stated dropping a kiss on  my forehead.  I looked at him with all the love I had giving  him a smile.

"Kyu karti hai tu aise? Kyu? Tu janti hai mai pagal ho jaunga tere bina, barbaad ho jaunga. Phir bhi har bar tu aisa karti hai. Ek baar bhi mere bare mai nahi sochti. Ek baar bhi nahi? Kya meri koi ehmiyat nahi hai tere zindagi mein? " (Why do you do this? Why? You know that I will go crazy without you. I will be ruined. Still every time you do this to yourself. You don't even think once about me., not even once? Don't I have any importance in your life.) he asked.

"Ehmiyat ki baat kaha se aati hai Kabir jab meri zindagi hi apke naam ki hai. Preet ka astitv ho aap Kabir. Aur joh yeh khushi hai apke chehre pe, Aisi khushi pe Preet ki hazaro zindagi kurban hai Kabir." (There is no scope for importance Kabir when my entire life belongs to you. Kabir is the reason of Preet's existence. And this happiness on your face, this happiness is worth thousands of lives.)

He nodded and then after a while of silence he spoke again helping me sit with the support of a few cushions.

"Preet. " he called simultaneously making me comfortable.

" hmm. "

"Tu har roz meri lambi umar ki ardaas karti hai na?" (You regularly pray for my long life right?) he asked and I nodded.
"Ek aur ardaas karegi mere liye?" (will you pray something on my behalf too?) he asked and I nodded again.

"Apne bhagwaan se kehna ki tujhe bhi lambi umar de aur agar woh nahi toh meri bhi zindagi le le. Main Tere bina nahi reh sakta aur naahi mujh mai itni himmat hai ki tujhe Jane du." (Ask the God for your long life too and if that isn't possible then take my life with yours. Because I can't live without you. I don't have that much strength to let you go) he begged literally and I was on the verge of tears. I had no idea what did I ever do to deserve this man.