I GOT YOU [1/7]

Yunho opened the door, surprised to see his friend staring into spaces. She looked pale but apart from the slight bruises on her elbow, seemed perfectly healthy.

Why wasn't she allowed to leave yet?

Yunho doesn't have that many friends but he treasured the very few he has. Kim Hye Sun's one of them. That's why he rushed to the hospital as soon as she called with a shaky voice and informed him the hospital room she was in after her annual check up, no questions asked.

"You look fine." Yunho commented carefully as he took the seat closest to her. She just looked at him before smiling.

"Yunho-ah, can you help me?"

Yunho simply looked at her, his silence asking her to continue.

"My brother… He doesn’t have anyone but me. Our parents… They're really stubborn. Very prideful even after all this time... They would never accept him back. He'd been hurt so bad with their rejection. Now... If- If I- He has no one but me, Yunho-ah... He doesn’t even have friends anymore. My poor little brother... When I'm gone, he'll have nothing." Hye Sun was slightly shaking now so Yunho reached for her hand and held it in his. He's getting worried now too. "When- When I'm gone, can you take care of him for me?" Her choice of words was rather odd for him, scaring him even more. His hold on her unconsciously tightened.

"Don’t talk nonsense."

She cried out a soft rejection, eyes filling with tears. "I'm not."

"What happened?" His hold on her tightened even more because of that prickly sensation forming in his stomach.

"The doctors think I have a blood clot in my brain. That- That's why I was having all those headaches. He said- He said they have to do more test but from the look of it- They said-" She choked on a sob, liquid flowing freely on her cheeks.

"Hye Sun-ah…"

"They can't do anything! They said it's too dangerous for surgery but it's going to kill me anytime! I'm going to die because of it Yunho-ah!"

"But… How? Why?"

"I fell and hit my head two weeks ago remember? They said maybe that's how- I don't want to die Yunho-ah. I don't want to- I still-"

Yunho leaned forward and hugged her shaking body. "Shhh… It's okay. It's okay."

She pushed him away, looking into his eyes. "Promise me. Promise me when I die, you'll take care of my brother. You must! Yunho-sh, when I die, I want Jaejoong to live with you. Promise me you'll take care of him! Promise me!"

"..." Yunho nodded. "I promise."