ADDICTED [2/5]

His brother's really quiet now and when Yunho's acting like this, Jaejoong knew it's because he's both sad and mad. This is because when Yunho's only mad, his brother would be very violent... and when he's only sad, Yunho would be extra clingy. That's Yunho. He's so easy to read and Jaejoong preferred either of the two compared to both.

He can't stand it when Yunho's quiet.

Jaejoong itched to make everything alright again but he doesn't really know how. Not now. He sneaked another glance to his classmate beside him. For some reason, Hye Ri had insisted to join their walk home today. Thus, the awkward atmosphere instead of Yunho's happy babbling. If only I said no earlier... But Jaejoong realized, it's too late to regret anything.

"Ah, we're here!" She suddenly announced,strangely a bit too cheerfully, and managed to startle both brothers.

"Oh." Jaejoong smiled. Yunho looked away, scowling. Jaejoong's smile fell.

Seeing the younger brother looking elsewhere and her crush distracted, Hye Ri grinned and stepped closer to Jaejoong. Surprised with their sudden proximity, Jaejoong froze and gasped when she quickly pecked his lips and ran away. "Bye oppa!" She pushed the gate open and continued to run inside, laughing happily but never looking back.

Jaejoong haven't even recovered from the shock of being kissed - my first kiss! - when he realized Yunho was way ahead of him. His brother's leaving him.

"Yunnie!" Jaejoong called, desperately walking faster to catch up with his brother. He started to run and finally caught up but the moment his hand touched Yunho's, the other shook him away in disgust.

Jaejoong's heart stopped and his eyes filled. "Yunnie?" To say Jaejoong was hurt would be an understatement. Yunho had been his everything ever since their parents' death five years ago and vice versa. They're still living with Auntie Cha but it's obvious their presence was not really wanted even after all this time and thus, grew to be more dependent of each other. They cling to each other's love so much so that they never say no to whatever the other wanted. Auntie Cha doesn't know this of course, Jaejoong made sure Yunho understand they had to pretend in front her and everyone else but behind closed door, things can still happen. Things happened.

At the age of 10, Yunho still sucks his nipples before he sleeps and everytime he needs comforting. And since last year, his sucking no longer restricted to Jaejoong's nipples. The boy's more daring now. Dangerously experimental.

While Jaejoong used to feel uncomfortable with how Yunho likes to 'play', now Jaejoong could never imagine his life without his brother's touches. After all, Yunho is his only comfort too.

"She kissed you!" The younger brother fumed, eyes hard and angry. Yunho had grown taller this year though he's still not as tall as his brother but with him looking at Jaejoong like that, Jaejoong feel small all of a sudden. "You let her kissed you!"

Jaejoong couldn't stand the accusation. The tone of betrayal associated with him. "I'm sorry, so sorry. I didn't- I don't know- Please do't be mad at me, Yunnie. I can't-" Jaejoong started crying, not really minding the looks from anyone who passed by because Jaejoong had never quite able to control himself when his brother's involved. But Yunho, the only one person Jaejoong really cares about, huffed in distaste and stomped away from him. Yunho can't be mad at him... He didn't do anything wrong... It's not his fault... Right?

"Yunnie..." Jaejoong slowly slumped down as his brother's back disappeared from his sight and then, started crying in earnest on that sidewalk. He ignored everyone who tried talking to him and only buried his face deeper into the space between his knees, disappointed and frustrated with himself for making Yunho unhappy with him. He cried so long he almost dozed off when a soft voice called for him.

"Jaejoongie?"

"Yunnie?" Jaejoong croaked back, anxiously peeking to confirm Yunho's presence. His throat hurt, his eyes too.

"Let's go home, Jaejoongie."

Yunho smiled, just a little, but his brother's smiling, at him, and it caused yet another stream of tears.

"It's late... I miss you... Let's go home, Jaejoongie."

"You're not mad at me anymore?" Jaejoong had to ask when Yunho started wiping his tears. The hand stilled, the same goes with Jaejoong's heart. It will not beat unless Yunho told it to.

"You don't want it, right?" Yunho asked, his voice and eyes way too serious to beling to a boy his age. "The kiss, you don't want it, right? Jaejoongie don't want her at all... right?"

Jaejoong desperately nodded. "Of course not!"

Yunho's smile was so happy, so pleased, that it made Jaejoong smile as well despite his runny nose.

"I don't want anyone but you, Yunnie." He confessed softly when Yunho helped him stand.

His brother grinned and Jaejoong realized, why yes, of course he'll never want anyone as much as he want Yunho.

"Good." Yunho kissed him then, right on his lips, licking any trace of her off Jaejoong's pliant mouth. Jaejoong would usually panic if Yunho did something like this in public but considering the scare earlier, he's willing to pay the price later. Well, they can just make up some excuses again.