HEARTBEAT [1/3]

His words faltered, his interest in her slowly disappearing. He doesn't know what to do... Can't even remember what he's supposed to do before his eyes caught sight of him. Now, he could only stare past her. Isn't this funny, a Park Yoochun staring at a stranger human male like a fool?

Who are you?

For the first time in his entire life, his mind was totally blank. Nothing exists, not even him himself but the man dancing on the dance floor. His dances were sensually intimate (in love) and he knew right away the man was not alone. If only he could focus on anyone (anything at all) apart from the dancing man, perhaps he could try to see the lucky one who the man was dancing for but he couldn't. He couldn't. .

Stop. Please, stop.

It was so sad but the man is stealing his heart away. Effortlessly. How was it possible? All his life, he's the charmer. No matter what people do, he'd never been charmed before. By anyone. Anything.

Maybe it's the way he moves...

But everything in him, everything that is him, can feel the man. Even his senses were amplifying the sound of only one particular heartbeat.

Can he steal those heartbeats?

"Baby, what's wrong? What are you looking at?"

He snapped out of his stupor with a jolt, her soft whispers suddenly too loud for his ears. "Nothing." He said but chanced a look at the dance floor again.

The man was no longer dancing. Instead, he was near the exit, hand in hand with another man. Yoochun felt his heart stopped and went for an overdrive when the man suddenly looked back, their eyes locked for what feel like eternity.

I can feel it, I can feel it too...

"Something wrong? Come on baby, let's go to my place. I know what to do just to make you feel better."

She smiled, caressing his thigh suggestively and though he's sure they had different things in mind, but that's when he remembered why he was there in the first place. He was craving for blood again. And now that the man's gone, he's suddenly starving.

"Of course." He smirked, the stranger momentarily pushed back to the back of his mind.

For another day.