His face was inches away from mine. His hair was falling down in soft strands toward me, and his expression was stern. I still said nothing. I let his waves of anger crash into me.

"Is this how you did things back home? Do you like it when I hurt you back? Is that why you came here?"

"What? No!" I retaliated, but part of me wasn't so convinced. Sadly, he could feel that part.

"Then what is it!? You could have dropped the pendant at my door. You could have thrown it to me from ten feet away. You could have handed it to me while I held myself back. But you didn't!" shit...all of that was true. "So what do you want!?" Hunter raised himself up by extending his arms on either side of me. The weight eased off my lungs, and I could breathe again. My hands moved before either of us could react.

I reached up and touched his ribs on either side. No, I caressed them. Taking a moment to feel the thick muscles flexing underneath. There was a sharp intake of breath when I made contact with him and Hunter's whole body trembled. For a moment, he looked weak and vulnerable. That was the first time I'd really managed to touch him. The only time he hadn't grabbed my wrists. Hunter moaned when I started moving my hands down his sides. I got down to his hips, and then my hands were pressed against his boxers.

Whatever spell he'd fallen under broke and he became furious again. The blonde took hold of me again and pinned my arms down on both sides. He opened his mouth to speak, and I expected him to start yelling at me again. Instead, he just said quietly, "I'm tired of you," and leaned closer. His face fell beside my head, and his lips grazed my ear. In an even softer voice, "You're just too stupid." Then I felt his tongue against my skin.

A gasp escaped me, and I trembled as he started licking down the side of my neck. His tongue was warm and soft against me. For a moment, I tried resisting, but my hands were held firm. So, I let it happen; I let it All happen.

{{He stayed above my shoulders for a while, tasting every part of my neck in a way that made me bite my lip to stay shut. I struggled to ignore the heat blossoming in my stomach and chest. Hunter groaned every time a gasp or moan managed to slip out.

Then he started traveling lower onto my chest. After pinning my arms to my sides and tearing my shirt off in a second, he licked my torso carefully. The scene was painfully familiar to one I'd experienced before. He started working on my nipples, and I realized the difference really quick. Hunter was much more capable than the wolf. He knew what he was doing to me at every step of the way. I shut my eyes again as he began trailing his lips across my arms. Good god, I was reacting to everything so much. Every time his tongue flicked against my skin or his lips kissed a part of me, it sent a warm shiver through my body.

His husky voice finally came back as a whisper, "Don't move. Not even a little." He released me after sliding my hands far above my head. Now his hands rolled across my skin even while his mouth wreaked havoc wherever it touched. I couldn't stay quiet as easily, and I found myself moaning and writhing against the floor. My pants were pulled off in a heartbeat, and I found myself exposed before him, again.

The worst part was seeing the mess I'd been making inside my underwear. I could swear that the werewolf smirked when he saw how much effect he'd had on me. Though, it mattered a lot less once he took me into his mouth and started sliding his tongue down my shaft. I desperately wanted to reach over and grab the back of his head, but I somehow knew that would make him stop. So I let him work, slowly grinding my hips against his face.

It wasn't like any of the other experiences I'd had with girls from my hometown. They held back and were cautious in the bedroom. Hunter wasn't careful, he wasn't trying to please me. He brought me to the edge just from having his way with me. Soon enough, it was too much. My hands held his head in place, and I buried my hips into his face as I rode the waves of pleasure over the final crests. I cried out silently as he sucked in every drop somehow. He kept sucking softly for a few more seconds before pulling off.}}

He swatted my hands away violently and glared at me like I was the devil. His thoughts rang out in my head. I told you not to move! Don't ever touch me again! It wasn't the first time his thoughts reached me, but it was still surprising. I tried sitting up, but he pushed me back down and growled. "Damn it, Jake. Don't move!" he hissed. Hunter leaned over my chest and pressed his face down below my head. He stayed like that for a few minutes, and my vision danced around the room. It was getting hard to keep my eyes open after being drained like that.

Then Hunter started manhandling me again. In a moment, my back was leaning against his chest and we were tangled in a bundle of chains and strings. My head rested against his neck I could feel him breathing into my hair. His arms wrapped around me as we shifted into a comfortable position. My hand grazed his boxers curiously, and I found them effectively drenched. When did that happen? "Shut up. It's been a long time." The statement came out of nowhere, and it occurred to me that I hadn't said a word in forever. I started laughing, and Hunter squeezed me tighter. It felt good, and I would never admit how much I liked it, but Hunter already knew. He knew everything I thought and felt. Everything I dreamed and desired. He knew everything about me, even the things I'd never admit. After I woke up, I'd feel the brunt of my stupidity; I'd regret everything that happened here but not right now. Right now, being a complete idiot meant falling asleep in Hunter's arms while lying on the floor of a giant concrete cell. His wrists and legs were still chained to the far walls, so I was essentially his captive. Our bodies were sweaty despite the cold outside, and his musky scent was overpowering. His broad shoulders were so much wider than mine that he could support me on him easily.

Yes, staying would be stupid. Yet, I did it anyway. Maybe I'm and idiot, but I fell asleep without a care in the world.

So, things got very heavy, very fast. There's still a lot of tension and resistance going on, but one thing is clear. Jake can't seem to stay away; at least some part of him wants all of this to happen. Everything about Hunter is intense and overpowering, but even when he has all the power to leave in the situation, he still goes after the one person who he can't even touch.

Of course, Jake knows what he's doing, but what do you think? leave a comment and tell me if you think he's actually an idiot. Or vote if you would have done the same ;)