Chapter Fifteen Waiting For You<3 A Greyson Chance and Cody Simpson Love Story

Chapter 15

The last thing I remember was falling asleep before I am face to face with a little five year old girl. The girl is a little shorter than me and has a dark derma accompanied by curly, jet black hair that falls right above her shoulders. I immediately realize who it is.

"Gisela?" I ask. My voice is high and squeaky, prominently different from my normal one.

 "Yeah," she replies with the similar Minnie mouse tone.

 "Nothing." I tell her. She smiles widely two gaps in her teeth and drags me by the hand to an unknown destination.

She leads me through a golden field, both of us laughing for an unknown reason. I am overjoyed at our renewed friendship even though I know this is a dream. We pick daisies and stick them in each others hair.

"Follow me" she beckons. At her command I become the tag along puppy. Suddenly, the terrain changes to a cliff overlooking a deep ravine. When she turns to me she grows sharp fangs and glowing red eyes. Her nails turn into long talons.

"You did this to me!" she states angrily. She is talking about the way she looks.

 "No I didn't!" I scream back confused and scared. This is unlike the Gisela I knew. She never acted this way except when I broke her heart.

She lunges for me. It's so out of the blue and unexpected that I do what's called for. I shove her off, off of me and the cliff. She falls to the very bottom shouting bloody Mary. My soul feels like it has been ripped out.

Instantly, I fall to my knees and lay there crying. A hand is placed on my shoulder and I look up to find Cody. He was always there to comfort me. I try to hug him, embrace him but he becomes invisible, fading away.

"No!" I plea. "Don't leave me!" I squeal at him. It doesn't stop his rapid exodus. Before I know it, he's gone and yet again, I'm left alone.

A distant thunder resounds throughout my dreamlands dark sky. A cold sleet falls that is all too familiar. My bones freeze and a feeling settles in that I have never felt before. Broken.

The passing of time is unaware. All there is is my pain coursing through me. I look up when sunlight warms my face. Blinking away the tears I stare into the light. A boy emerges from it and looks down on me. I am certain I know him but I can't place who he is.

He reaches out his hand and I grab hold of it. Warm and secure. He lifts me up and I come face to face with him. I meet comforting brown eyes. His lips form silent words. "I'm always here for you."

Gisela reappears, as does Cody. Greyson stands there still as a rock. The one who is here for me no matter how bad I treat him. Cody stands there quietly and we're in my room again. "Please understand." I beg of him. 

"I won't be mad at you but you can't make me understand."

Gisela speaks now. "How could you! You were my only friend and you stabbed me in the back." My knees go weak and I feel nauseous. 

"Are you okay?" Greyson and Cody ask at once. That's when everything goes black.

I shoot up out of bed shaking and drenched with sweat. That was the most confusing and horrible dream I had ever had. It felt so real it terrified me. Light peeps in through my curtains and there's a banging on the door of my house.

Scared, I creep to the house door. When I pass by the living room I find a note from my parents. I forgot my mom had to go back to being a teacher today and my dad was at work.

Looking through the peephole I find Greyson. His face is red and he's breathing hard. "What is it Greyson?"

He inhales deeply searching for any remaining air. "It's Cody." I roll my eyes.

 "What about Cody?" I inquire after getting him a glass of water. He finishes it off quickly.

"Now what were you going to say about Cody?"

 He Catches his breath then says winded, "He went back to Australia."

*****************

A/N

Sorry to leave y'all on a cliff hanger but that's what authors do! Lol anyway please vote and comment and fan! My goal is to get this book up to eight hundred fifty reads! Thanks guys!

Deepest Love,

Shelby

Edited 3/27/2017