Chapter Five Waiting For You<3 A Greyson Chance and Cody Simpson Love Story

Chapter Five

"That looks like a fish."

"That one looks like a unicorn."

"Look there, its a butt!"

"CODY!"

I bust into laughter. While waiting for Gisela we all decided to look at the clouds outside.

So this is how I am chuckling on the grass in the field behind my house, absorbing the warmth and watching Greyson make a disgusted face at Cody. He was the more serious one out of both of them but I didn't mind.

"What? It does!" Cody defends himself.

"Whatever...." Greyson looks up at the clouds again sun basking his skin. "Wait.... It does look like a butt!"

"I told you!"

I laugh again, genuinely happy. I only knew them for a day but I felt like I knew them both forever. They were so down to earth and nice. Inside I wished they would never have to go back on tour and they would stay here forever. But, that was six months from now and I would worry about that then. A car horn beeps and I see Gisela's mom's Mazda pull up in my driveway. "She's here!" I shout sprinting to the door.

Of course, with Cody being competitive he pulls my arm back trying to stop me from running when he takes off after me. I stumble backwards and fall down and I pull Cody down with me. He lands on top of me and something strange happens.

There seems to be static electricity branching from where he is on top of me lacing itself through my nerves and weaving it's way to my fingertips, warming my whole being. My eyes seem to be fixated on his blue ones for the longest time when Gisela walks up alongside Greyson.

"What the-" Gisela says. Instantly Cody jumps up apologizing. 

"I'm so sorry... a-are you okay." He helps me up.

 "I'm fine." I smile at Gisela and tackle her in a hug. She smiles widely and I see her eyeing up Cody. He does too. I start laughing/squeaking when Cody says this to Gisela.

"Hey, so you think I'm sexy?" I clamp my hand over my mouth. Gisela glares at me and she stutters out an excuse that all of us know wont get her out of this.

"Sorry, I didn't know it was on speaker."

"It's fine, but you didn't answer my question."

Her face turns red and she stutters, "Um yeah, k-kinda." Cody smirks and chuckles a deep laugh. You could tell Gisela thought it was cute.

 "I thought, you're pretty too." Gisela giggles crazily and I hook my arm with her and grab Cody's and Greyson's hands, dragging them inside.

**********************

"Party Rockers in the house tonight!"

Gisela sings at the top of her lungs doing every dance step with perfect timing. I laugh at her internally and continue dancing, also with perfection. Cody is doing quite well for never playing Just Dance before and Greyson, poor baby, he only had three hundred points.

The final dance step is signaled and the song ends. "I give up!" Greyson shouts and plops on the couch. "I suck at this game." I frown and beg him to keep playing but he refuses.

 "Fine I'll sit out this round with the sore loser." Cody sits down to watch me and Gisela dance.

Scrolling through the playlist I pick my absolute favorite. It's a spanish song called Boom. I start out with Gisela smirking and rolling my hips. She follows my pattern. We both are getting perfects but when it comes to the body rolling part I beat her, increasing my score drastically. I notice that behind us Cody and Greyson have gone silent.

We finish and they start clapping and screaming like crazed fans at one of their concerts. They are screaming that my dad comes running in to see what's wrong. Since my dad just woke up from his sleep he comes in with a baseball bat in pajama pants. He seems like he's about to whack someone's head off when he finally notices that Cody and Greyson are there. He looks at all the posters on my wall then at Greyson. He shakes his head and hugs me and walks off muttering something about not getting enough sleep. All of us look at each other and explode into chortles, chuckles, and giggles. Somehow I knew then that all of us would become best friends.

Edited 3/27/2017