78| maya hart

GIRL MEETS WORLD| MAYA HART; part one

::

IMAGINE: Maya when you cheer her up.

She was insecure; you'd noticed that the longer you spent time with her. The blonde was good at hiding it, covering it up with an 'I don't give a shit attitude', but you saw right through her. She was scared, scared that you'd leave her because how could someone like you possibly want someone like her? You were beautiful and pure and radiant, and she was broken, ruined, ripped and she was so sure that eventually her sharp edges were going to cut you and there'd be nothing she could do as she watched you bleed out. With a sigh, you take a seat next to her, knowing exactly why she was sat all alone with only her own destructive thoughts to keep her company. You reassure her that you weren't going to leave, that she wasn't going to hurt you in any way, that you two were going to be together forever. She looks over at you with a smile and brightened eyes, thinking to herself how the hell she managed to get you before anyone else.

"You really believe that?"

i feel like this applies to dean winchester too. #sorrynotsorry

requested by: real-HG126

dedicated to: ghostsforillusions for always voting, it's appreciated very much.